The World Block Museum

Ord Trion has white sedimentary rock.

Ord Trian has the White and Cold Lime. The Vivid Lime was from Vandar. The white I am using on the museum…as when I started it Cold Berry was the closest there was to white. The 2 limes I just like the color and wanted to collect them for a build in the future (not sure what yet).

1 Like

I’ll see if I can get some more of the white tonight, was hoarding most of what I could get of it but will see if I can get some that I can drop by. Had a couple hundred or so out for sale at .5c though last night. It is a shame that Ord Trian is a little trickier to rock mine on because of the landscape, or I’d get heaps more!

1 Like

I went into one of the circles and just mined the inside out. Got TONS of white. Was easy climb to the top dig down in the middle and start hollowing it out to the bottom.

1 Like

Updated for the warm moss color also. It was on Vandar but it is also on Lamblis (different rock but same color).

1 Like

If you drop down on one of the flat rock areas with standing water at the lava level, you can break rock and the lava will just replenish it.

2 Likes

Nice trick, thanks! :slight_smile:

New Exo planet Zeta now on dislpay in the Museum! Come take a look at all the black materials.

Also Zeta Atlas on sale at the TNT Superstore for 300c

5 Likes

So its that time again…Gador XIII-A is on display at the Museum.

5 Likes

That had to take serious time, I am excited to visit.

1 Like

It’s free and open to the public! :joy:

New planets are on display. Yeah I know Mande is…well we won’t go there…BUT Ropagitta & Milaerega are here also! Those planets were actually kind of great. So come by and have a look at those 2…and…yeah…I guess…look at that other one.

4 Likes

New Exo Cilpara I on display.

Wow! Absolutely an amazing structure…beautiful job! :star_struck:

2 Likes

The next Exo Tarat is on display. Very hard planet to move around on.

2 Likes

So I finally finished giving the Museum supports to hold it up. No longer do have I to depend on magic!
With the help of @Aanika today this was finished.

Stop by and take a look before farming hits and you won’t have time because you have to harvest.

13 Likes

That is really stunning, I love that building so much! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Love the new addition! You both did a good job!

Here is the new planet:

Slightly green…

2 Likes

One of my favorite builds to date! Sooo good

1 Like