The World of the Devs!

(Random Subject)
What does everyone think on what’s going on the world of the Devs (please NO negativity)

I’m always wondering what our lovely devs are up to are they having a

• Gift Exchange,
  • having a brunch for christmas
  • or secretly in game watching all of us play

I Wish I knew how to do arts and crafts I would send james-chan and the team Boundless Creativity

Give good thoughts on what the dev team is doing while being Boundless boop

8 Likes

From the looks of things… probably some of:

…with a touch of:

…and a whole lotta:

9 Likes

Hopefully they’re going to have a good Christmas, if they celebrate it, and here’s hoping that COVID hasn’t affected them or their families.

8 Likes

5 Likes

I suspect they’ve been very busy with everything they’re doing… I hope they can have a restful holiday and enjoy some downtime with loved ones. :slight_smile: And the same for all of you here - that you all stay safe and have a great one!

Here’s to a better next year… I don’t know about you all, but for me 2021 really really REALLY stunk. :frowning: I’m about broken. So trying to rest now, recover, and hoping for a much better 2022!

Love you all! :hugs: :heart:

12 Likes

I think 2022 is going to be worse than 2020 and 2021 tbh, blessings to you so that you can hold it out :hugs:.

I think the devs are celebrating christmas outside of boundless, but in boundless they may be planning something great for the game.

4 Likes

I expect they are all very busy, probably James is watching the kitty from sovs hoping it grows enough for some serious development time when they have finished there current work…

7 Likes

I keep an eye here hoping to see any signs of development returning to Boundless. I admit, as optimistic as used to be… sigh. I wish I could go back to 2017

12 Likes

2017 seems like 10 years ago

3 Likes

2019 feels like 10 years ago.

3 Likes

Yep, and I certainly feel like I’ve aged a full 10 years at least since 2019!! :frowning:

4 Likes

You still looking good. The boundless Family all is amazing. Mucho love everyone!

3 Likes

you can do it

1 Like

def busy they hiring more people atm

1 Like

Unless you’re Jewish, and then it seems like 3765 years ago.

1 Like

Wow. Didn’t realize covid hit the Jewish communities so hard as to put them firmly back into the bronze age.

2 Likes

… It’s currently 5782 according to the Hebrew calendar.

1 Like

I play daily and glad the game and community is still going, I am glad for the events and the exos, but sadly they are hiring for work on Baldur’s and not even saying a word on these forums.

Hoepfuly that will change soon. I’ll remain hopeful.

5 Likes

…I’m still reeling over the ’progression’ tag on this post. :weary:

3 Likes

Ah, today I learned they followed a different calendar

3 Likes