🌍 Worlds Tree—Atlases & Resources

Yeah, we were kind of bummed about that. Planned on adding signs relatively early until we realized they were hard to get :confused:

1 Like

Maybe find someone with power and trade them an atlas or two for a handful of signs?

We’re working on making signs on Delta as lots of new players wander in and die due to the atmosphere. May take a few more days though

3 Likes

Just added all level 4 world atlases (Circarpous I, Delta Cancert, Till), as well as Besevrona (L5)! Also have blocks previewed for all level 3-5 worlds.

Please note that there is a 1.5x markup for lava worlds; those lava lakes were a real pain to explore.

2 Likes

Big update:

• Blocks for all the worlds have been filled in—you can now preview all the things!
  • Added atlases for Alnitans, Pheminorum, Seginiakai, Beckon
1 Like

Also, if you’d like a sneak peek into world colors: here’s screenshots of each world, for reference:

Level 5 Worlds

Alnitans
Besevrona
Serpensarindi

Level 4 Worlds

Circarpous I
Delta
Till

Level 3 Worlds

Biitula
Boori
Grovidias Te
Lamblis

Level 2 Worlds

Finata
Lutrion
Pheminorum
Seginiakai

Level 1 Worlds

Beckon
Lasaina
Sochaltin I
Storis II

12 Likes

Love your shop! I’ll be buying more atlases from you in the very near future! (Especially for level 1 and 2 worlds)

2 Likes

:earth_africa::earth_americas::earth_asia::earth_africa::earth_americas::earth_asia::earth_africa::earth_americas::earth_asia:

We now have the shop fully stocked with Atlases from all planets!
Since the shop stands are still bugged out, feel free to PM/whisper me or Nevir at any point and we will get you sorted out.

:earth_africa::earth_americas::earth_asia::earth_africa::earth_americas::earth_asia::earth_africa::earth_americas::earth_asia:

2 Likes

We’ve just added more gleam for sale, and have adjusted prices to be much more reasonable (25-50c)!

Now in stock:

• Cool Blue (Biitula)
  • Hot Magenta (Circarpous I)
  • Silk Turquoise (Delta Cancret)
  • Stark Orange (Boori)

We’re also now buying gleam of all colors

3 Likes

Update here: You can now buy atlases from shop stands again!

The Worldspire has been tweaked: we’re now selling atlases for many of the worlds (can’t keep up!). We have most of the higher level worlds in stock:

• Alcyon (lv6 burn)
  • Shedu Tier (lv6 toxic)
  • Alnitans (lv5 chill)
  • Besevrona (lv5 corrosive)
  • Serpensarindi (lv5 blast)
  • Circarpous I (lv4 lush)
  • Delta Cancret (lv4 coal)
  • Till (lv4 metal)

And we also have most of the rest of the worlds in stock, too! Stop by :slight_smile: You can find the Worldspire via the Portal Seekers’ Biitula hub (above/behind the Kada I portal)

3 Likes

Cardass is now in stock! (lv6 shock)

Previously mentioned worlds are also in stock! Stay tuned for more updates, and stop by :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We’ve added Cephonex Merika to the list, and have slashed prices for level 5+ worlds!

This is one of my favorite stores! The prices are awesome too for the completed Atlas!

2 Likes

Added Gloviathosa to the list. We’ve now got all worlds level 3 and higher :+1:

Super cool idea :smiley:

1 Like

Ive bought at least 6 atlases from you, very very helpful and worth even 3k each, much appreciated!

1 Like

Big update!

We’ve revamped the Worldspire into the Worlds Tree, slashed prices on atlases, and have added a whole new wing—the Worlds Warehouse:

The Warehouse buys and sells raw blocks of all colors, and acts as a helpful color reference.

Currently, we have all available colors of rock in the game (51 colors), gleam, ice, and glacier. We’re actively working on adding trees and foliage next!

You can get to the Worlds Tree via two portal networks, currently:

via the Aquarius Network

The Worlds Tree is connected to the Aquarius Network’s gateway. From the US East planetary gateway, head into the US East Central Market:

As you enter the central market, turn right, and the portal to the Worlds Tree will be in front of you:

via the Portal Seekers' network

The Worlds Tree is connected to the Portal Seekers’ Biitula hub (via Gyosha Ophin).

Once you arrive at the hub, head up the left stairs directly across from you:

You will find a portal to the Worlds Tree at the top of the stairs:

4 Likes

Looking lovely… definitely gonna be stopping by later, after work (RL…not down mines…wonder if we have any players who work in a mine in RL…)

2 Likes

We’ve added several more worlds: Maryx, Minorengle, Sorissi, Xa Frant

We’ve got the following atlases in stock:

Tier 6: Alcyon, Cardass, Shedu Tier
Tier 5: Alnitans, Besevrona, Serpensarindi
Tier 4: Circarpous I, Delta Cancret, Till
Tier 3: Biitula, Boori, Cephonex Merika, Gloviathosa, Grovidias Te, Gyosha Ophin, Lamblis, Xa Frant
Tier 2: Finata, Lutrion, Seginiakai, Pheminorum, Minorengle
Tier 1: Alder, Beckon, Imoco, Lasaina, Maryx, Niia Zed Ka, Refgar, Sochaltin I, Sorissi, Storis II

2 Likes

What planet is this on?