The XP machine: Tedious, but effective

It took me 20 mins to queque up all those machines for 1.4 mil xp. The rock wasn’t a grind because I was mining gems as well. This was a byproduct of an already OP skill set. Get rid of hammer mining because it is OP!! Now that’s sarcasm, but exactly what people did to get rid of bomb mining. Update 199 was a complete disaster. What could have been a good update turned into a game killer. This needs fixed fast or people are going to continue to drop.

2 Likes

It’s sort of interesting. I’ve been doing this small-scale-

and it’s far from feeling overpowered. In fact, it’s hardly anything for a full-time crafter like my alt. Teaching food somehow never occurred to me.

Demonstrated in the thread is the specific setup for queuing hours worth of current high-end, optimized work, into one lump sum. It looks crazy and it kinda is, but you’re right…I don’t think it can be nerfed and that would definitely be the wrong approach even if it is the kneejerk reaction to seeing it. Nice video Merln.

much later edit: actually, this probably could use some tweaking. it’s far too easy now to amass huge quantities of rock with current lategame forging. it might be worth examining how to deal with it.

2 Likes

The next noob to reply to this thread I will give 500k xp in rock. Must be able to convince me you are a noob. 8)

<— noob im only lvl 37 :joy:

Didn’t you just say you were quitting?

edit Oh lol you were mostly sarcastic, my bad.

2 Likes

haha well that would hardly level you!

I’m going to go kidnap a new player I find and make them lvl 50. 8)

So excited. I’ll post a video hopefully

I’m curious about levelling. Do you still gain Cubits from levels after level 50? If so, after 150?

yeah you do, you get 300 per lvl after lvl 50. so the 7 lvls I obtained in the video gave 2100 cubits

4 Likes

I have been selected to power level, I am newbie bought the game just recently and I love this game.

4 Likes

Thanks for the fast reply. I was temped to buy a bunch of Cubits for a project, but this seems efficient for the time being.

3 Likes

John, thanks for your application. We will get you to lvl 50 in no time!! Where can I meet you? Let’s get this ball moving. It is taking way too long to get you leveled already. Respectfully, Merlin

1 Like

I am currently at PS hub near the black castle

Ok I will meet you in PS gravidios te. We can do this now if you have about an hr. I know it is a lot of your time, but well worth it to go from lvl 22 to 50

Ok I am going there right now

ok i’m here now

John has been playing about a week. Just met him about 20 mins ago. Really nice guy. We have him set up filling crafting tables as we speak. He is well on his way to being lvl 50.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Akfh64e-qR-yhhxXWFkycNKjjBD1

3 Likes

Trying the same thing without any buff. I don’t see how new players can abuse this.
As Shasm said, this is a nice side benefit wich allow to redistribute XP around your others alts.

Maybe it could be similar to chisels and give XP only under “natural use” conditions.
A brutal nerf like bomb mining would be another mistake.

3 Likes

What are natural use conditions, where it comes to crafting stones from rocks? :slight_smile:

Well… bombs are supposed to explode with regularity on any materials.
And chisel to work the same way everywhere…or not.

Don’t ask me why everyone live in fear of sudden nerf. I wish all these things would have never happened :smile:

2 Likes

That was really helpful…i gathering an extraordinary amount of rocks with the aoe hammers and now i can use these rocks for something good. Its work! ;))

PS: in fact now i can collect more gems with these hammers but, i still miss the bombs. I understand all the people that don’t agree with me. They have their reason but, i started to play in this year. Never used a hammer before to mining. They say to me that in the old days were worse. I believe that. But for me, the hammer is my “old days”.

Best regards to everyone
…and remember, this game is about to have fun and be polite to everyone.

6 Likes