theFIRM Galactic Hub wants You

Hey, thanks for stopping by this post. I would like to welcome you all to theFIRM hub, We are a active guild with buffs. We have many projects in the game and need your help to get to the following destinations. We can over you high tier networks and a beautiful portal hub we are located through TNT and EZPZ mall north portal.

4 Likes

Colour code is
Green/No animal attacks
Yellow/one animal attack
Orange/hahah ur dead
Red/you better be baby cookie if you wanna live this high.

6 Likes

What kind of worlds are you looking to link to? Just the home worlds? Or sovereigns as well?

2 Likes

We are building homes for sovereign worlds today. But if you wanna come take a look we have a hub at TNT

3 Likes

will the portals be fueled by you guys?

Unfortunately not. It’s kinda like the TNT system.

1 Like

Well, its run by a Canadian, so I imagine the rules are:

Flower, resin, and oil are legal.
Slingbows are illegal.
Healing bombs are free, but there is a 25% tax on Oort…

Am I close? :thinking::rofl:

6 Likes

:joy: omg you win best comment today.

3 Likes

hmmm alright…how far is it to raxxa? since you mentioned no planet name at all

1 Like

I wish you luck! I have seen so many attempts at hub portals come and go since I started playing that it appears to be a hard job to compete with what is here already. But I hope you make it. smile

2 Likes

Thanks so much. I’ve always wanted to make one as well. But it’s still a work in progress

2 Likes

For me its a no, only due to the fact I try to work efficiently in these hard times of boundless, with many hubs around I rather walk through 1 more portal than to waste oort , maybe in the future buddy! :blush:

Overal good luck with your project :+1:

1 Like

Hey no problem. I can totally understand. It’s tough keeping the high tier ones open but some how we can manage for now :joy: I just like to look on the positive side. Your welcome to visit and look around when ever you want.

2 Likes

Who wants to step on up and open a world portal in the hottest new Hub!?

1 Like

You caught my attention but I feel like I need to know more. I use to run a mini hub with help from friends back in early days but since then many have dwindled off and its basically just myself living on a private world hoarding oorstone.

But I really need to know more of future goals of the hub, expectations and such.