Therka: City Building

Hello everyone! I was wondering if there were any active players in Therka (EU central) who are willing to group up to build a town or even a city if the population is large enough.

I have been working on a guildhall/workshop building. Check out the images below or visit directly at (-529,117,2234). Let me know if any of you are interested in joining and expanding into a town. We can pick roles, plan the town and whatnot once we know how many of us are there. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I already looking around someone to build a city or something like that.
I will visit you.

1 Like

Awesome! I’ll come on in another hour or so. Is there a way to add friends within the game?

Yup you can trade friendship tokens when you interact with another player.

I’m also on Therka, at [837, 99, 1717] with a big build underway. More than happy to have a few neighbours if you’re still looking for somewhere!

I don’t mind moving, but I’d like to do it only once. @paragomi Will you be able to move to Stretchious’ location too?

It is better for me to moving @Stretchious. Your coords were really far away for me, it takes too long to get there.

Okay! @paragomi We’ll both move to Stretchious’ neighbourhood. See you there! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m there in EU central next to de frozen mountains and frozen lake, i would like to help

1 Like

Will check it out… probably won’t be there often. Have my own house at an oasis in the middle of the desert.

1 Like

I would love to help but I am currently building my own building to host a larger workshop and storage for people. Glad to see other people doing the same though!

I wish warping between your beacons within the world was possible. That way, everyone can group up to do a big project and also have their own isolated home.

2 Likes

Was just thinking about that yesterday…

It’s coming … don’t know when, but it’s coming!

1 Like

Anyone wanna join me instead? :slight_smile:

Im at 1853,76,-77

This is my place: Current World Build Co-ordinates