They have been lying to us!

Disclaimer:

Oorteans around the worlds, They have been lying to us!!!

I was looking for the trip route I made to Pixel Gate from my beacon and I found that:
WORLDS ARE FLAT!!!

They are using some kind of dark magic called Shading to fool us! To make we believe worlds are round! And seems like Illuminoorti is involved!

We from Flat Worlds Sociecty (also know as Flat Society) believe the worlds are flat squared surfaces, surrounded by four massive portals connecting North to South and West to East.

We believe They are conspiring with the Illuminoorti to manipulate and control our freedoom!

HELP US STOP THIS!
Soon we will be founding:

• The Flat Society at Pixel Gate - Where oortians will be able to join the society, make donations and get information about the other buildings.
  • The Flat Society Research Expo at [Place not defined yet] - Where oortians will be able to explore all our information.
  • The Flat Society Research Lab at somewhere They and the illuminoorti can not find - Where we will be able to find the TRUTH

So make sure to join us at Pixel Gate and leave donations to build our research lab!

WE DO NOT BELIEVE,
WE DO NOT KNOW YET,
EXPECT US.

Flat Society

18 Likes

You cannot hide.

14 Likes

If I die everyone will know it was you!

2 Likes

The Lie Is Out There

1 Like

I just tried to hide, and I couldn’t! What witchcraft is this???

5 Likes

I do not believe :confused:, I think we need to burn him . Heretic.

3 Likes

This person is terribly misinformed.

Flat Society has a HOME!
JOIN US AT PIXEL GATE

The building is behind Oort Tample

PS: Captain is waiting to you understand the reference
PSS: It’s my first building

7 Likes

nice build man i found an awesome platform on muteen

top + home

Bottom + entrence

homes on therka/muteen - i plan to have at least one home on all planets :slight_smile:

1 Like

join us? im there but nobodies home :stuck_out_tongue:

The Dark Expanse.
-151, 85, 1904

its rather a flat build :joy:

3 Likes