Things non-bounders say

@Aragorn
Children and fools tell the truth.

But IF we get some Redstone like things in Boundless, it will be the big, cool and smart Cousin :wink:

3 Likes

My kids think it’s cool, their mom believes I couldn’t be wasting my time more effectively. So I’m probably on the right track :grin:

5 Likes

I’ll use one of the incidents from my Oh S&*T ! thread. Was running around on a planet looking for a place to mine. Get a DM message and don’t think just open it up to read it. Hear a splat, splat sound and go Oh *&^%! spitter is attacking my girl! Type it and get off. Kill the spitter. There are a few other times where I have the Oh S&*T moments.
One of those times hubby has asked what is wrong, as he heard me go “Oh &^%%!” His response “Oh, is that all, nothing important” It was important to me!
I died once and was close to dying another time.

2 Likes

My wife DOES play, but i do most of the gathering / crafting, she just bashes rock with her stone hammer (despite me literally throwing forged gem tools at her) and builds.

Every now and then i have to bite my lip when after 10mins she asks “are you still busy making my decorative wood?” - No honey, I’m still chopping trees.

10 Likes

Lol… i guess your wife is setting much hope in you, that you serve her just in time :joy:

Things people who play other games say while playing them=

“I wish my game had more content and the community wasn’t a cancerous trash talking kill stealing group, and I could build neat stuff for other people to come round and look at and run a shop to sell stuff I made.” “It sure would be neat to travel to that moon over there in the distance. I wander why my dev’s don’t do something cool like that?”

2 Likes

@Zina
… while some Boundless Player don’t care about the Beauty of some Oort Towns, but place ugly Gleamtower, Blinking Shop Signs and complain about too less Business to get Coins, Coins, Coins. :wink:

Non player… =you playing minecraft?
Me=no this completely different is like minecraft for adults it has complicated economy and property disputes

1 Like

My bf: I’ve built you a 2,5k EUR PC and all you’re playing is Minecraft?

… it’s hard to explain to him, that this is NOT minecraft :laughing:

3 Likes

Tell em you wonna sell it for plots :joy:

1 Like