Things to craft for xp

I have been crafting stone and refined rock to level up my new alt and got it to 50 in 2 days with teaching pies but i was wondering if there is anything else that you can craft that gives good xp.

My Goal is to get another 6 characters to lvl 50 to get the max of 10 so any help you can offer will be great thx

Not sure on the question in particular, but I was going to recommend you keep leveling up to get skill points for the extra skill pages. It effectively makes each character 5, and it is way quicker to switch skill tabs than it is characters

3 Likes

The stone/rock method is definitely good for getting to level 50.

If you consider non crafting methods, getting mega fast brews and mining will level you up fast and you’ll be able to sell some of your spoils. You also level up decently fast mining gleam, you can use a swift hammer for that or use the mega fast brews.

Otherwise extracting can do pretty good but you need the items to extract from like blood, fossils, or crops.

You can also use titanium furnaces and just cook like crazy, charcoal is pretty easy because wood is easy to come by. Or bake earthyams. Of course the furnaces require coal, but hard coal goes a long way in a titanium furnace.

1 Like

Cooking earthyams, steaks, making glass

1 Like

Make brick. Compact clay, craft rocks, make mixers, cook mixers lots of xp.

(You do need mud and ash)

2 Likes

Im doing it for the plots as my current goal is to make a great city and i need the plots. I can get more plots faster this way, its just that it gets boring just crafting the one thing and id like to be able to remedy that as games arent supposed to be boring

1 Like

Also if your into farming. You can make a super large waxy earth yam farm. Turning those to wax in extractors gives decent xp. Then just throw it up to sell cheaply, craft fancy stones from the refined rock for extra xp or even just mint it lol

3 Likes