Thinking about changing gleam color on sovereign

Cool first win :shushing_face:

1 Like

Thank you. It was actually a color that my daughter didn’t want haha.

I think I have some Dark Green in my storage if you are interested in some of it.

No I’m good I prefer to mine and get lotta Xp just make sure to do gleam ball biome

1 Like

no i wasn’t but it sounds like a great place to go dig

1 Like

I use Warm Viridian against Pheminorum colors because it looks like absinthe there :smiley:

1 Like

I bet that is beautiful

I have some colour changeroos coming up and will incorporate some of these suggestions in the gleam hub over the next couple of days

2 Likes

That is wonderful. I wished we could have 2 different colors of gleam on each world. I love all the colors that were suggested here, plus the 2 colors that my daughter and I picked. I wrote them all down, put them in a hat and had my husband pull a color out. Thank you Ellyphant!!

@Fuzzybear1919 Dark Green now available
@ciprianb Stale Moss now available
@Redlotus Strong Viridian now available

I’ll change more in the next week.

8 Likes

Thank you, that was very kind of you

Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

This is awesome this will definitely help me get my gleam color storage full :slight_smile: Thank you @ellyphant

1 Like

Awesome!

Regards,

1 Like

Gleam is Rust Taupe… not Stale Moss :slight_smile:

Regards,

The gleam on my world is rust taupe. You would have to ask @ellyphant where her world is located to get to the stale moss. Sorry for the confusion. You can probably go to the TNT Public Gleam farm to find her world that has the Stale Moss

1 Like

Yep, stale moss is available through the gleam hub (planet is hypnos)

5 Likes