This is fine

https://www.google.com/search?q=this+is+fine+pixelart

Coming soon: “this is fine” pixelart contest

10 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Release 211: Empires - Guilds and Messaging++!

this has def already been made in the game…

weren’t you leaving for good too? how are you going to host another pixel art contest if you’re not playing? :thinking:

4 Likes

@DKPuncherello DK, hahahaha Must be a Big Cow.

1 Like

Pretty sure @GreyBic already won this one with his Hades Build on Alcyon. ggez

12 Likes

Organize this as planet pixelart event :smiley:

2 Likes

shhh-everythings-fine

1 Like

this-is-fine-hands

Wonder how long before boundless becomes a meme in itself…….

I miss DK, he was always helpful and put some serious time and effort into the forums and game.

No need for personal attacks, it’s strange that as soon as someone is negative they get @!!! Off go away blah blah and it’s almost always tolerated by the fans of the game, but the second you question the everything is awesome groups, 10 people jump all over you.

I no longer think the view that the community is awesome and helpful actually rings true anymore…….unless you totally agree to not consider that this games in massive decline and pop your head in the same sand as the other die hards

4 Likes

Thanks for helping make this happen! :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Look man, as much as I see the “bullying” term thrown around on this forum it’s also pretty ridiculous from active players’ perspectives that there are so many inactives lingering around our message boards, constantly pestering us with irrelevant comments about the devs, telling us why we’re crazy for still playing the game, calling us things like the “everything is awesome group”, yet haven’t been labeled as bullies.

What are you doing here? You don’t play the game. You hate the lack of updates. You think there’s something wrong with me for playing. What interests you about this forum so much that you come back regularly to tell people they shouldn’t be playing anymore?

Did you do the same thing in school as a kid? Follow the other kids around and tell them the games they were playing sucked because you couldn’t find anything else fulfilling? Pestered and nagged until they pushed you then you claim victim to get them in trouble? Because that’s exactly what you’re doing here.

Why?

1 Like

I also thank your good self, for the flag stalking & foul language exchanges .

Another positive for the community

4 Likes

Maybe have a look at ALL of my posts. The ones offering help, items, gold or pointers.

I don’t actively play, but I do log in to say hi to a few people and have a chat.

I come on the forums to see what’s going on, if anyone has any interesting ideas (like the one of yours I commented on). Unfortunately 75% of the forums are people discussing its current demise……which I have opinions on and like the supporting camp, freely share.

1 Like

Not at all, I just can’t understand why there’s no balance in your approach to the game or forums.

In terms of harassment, I can say with a huge amount of certainty that there’s been plenty directed to both me and DK. Unfortunately they all get moved or hidden into the mod group, hell one person went so far as to earn themselves a perma ban for their efforts.

I’ve also had messages from Leah about others posts & to be fair some of mine.

Does the fact that people who don’t officially even work for the company still run the forums, make you curious? Or how about the almost always same day response from James to some questions e.g. planet fuel, but utterly nothing on anything else not make you think hmmmm odd?

I played for many years, enjoyed the game for that time and in some ways very much miss it, unfortunately I can’t bring myself to play it in its current state.

1 Like

How can you have so little self awareness that you don’t know that the reason other people can’t be balanced in their responses to you is because your responses are so drastically unbalanced?

1 Like

I play the game. No need for balanced opinion on how much I enjoy the game. I’m not writing a review here.

Btw check out the steam reviews and explain the balance there, where most negative reviews are about the devs not communicating enough. How does that have anything to do with the game? That isn’t an objective opinion.

You said in another thread “it isn’t dying, it’s dead”. Yet here you are talking to people who are playing a living game. You’re bullying. And I hope everyone who condemns bullying in any other sense realizes this too and shuts you and the other lingerers down.

Either the game dies, or the population increases to the point where you’re wrong. So why are you doing this?

1 Like

Give the guy a $100 bill and a high five and suddenly he won’t accept another $100 bill without a high five, apparently.

The game magically got worse because nothing has been added to it in 10 months, apparently.

I wonder if he’s ever lingered around a forum for Tetris and complained about how it used to be better but the devs don’t communicate.

2 Likes

Maybe all of you should take a look at my post today and just let this be the end of the discussion. This whole exchange is to the detriment of all involved, along with the community as a whole.

1 Like

Well, I mean, there’s only about 50 total people actively playing the game so, yeah, there’s going to be far more “inactives” lol

1 Like