This is why i play the game

17 Likes

everytime i get depressed, i go to a nice island, i tune out and play some nice music.

the rain itself is very relaxing, and if you relax enough, it feels like your somewhere else, and thats just great with me.

11 Likes

alot of people take the level of voxel for granted, once they get to the point where can voxel 3d objects enough so everything looks more 3d then voxel, its going to crazy, im glad to still be one of the backers, i’ll enjoy the game whoever it seems to fit best into my life rather then make it do something like its minecraft or even the game brochure told me about

6 Likes

One of the views from my house. It really is relaxing. Also this looks 10xs better on PC. This screenshot is from PS4

Edit: here’s the night time @boundmore well more or less :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I like watching dusk and dawn times, how light is changing.

4 Likes

I never tire of run on my humble planet admiring the landscape that changes with the cycles of the sun and weather changes :star_struck:

6 Likes

dude, those planets are CRAZY

3 Likes

amazing man, id host all the sea sporting events there for sure

1 Like

It’ll be open to the public soon. Just want to build one more thing before I give free reign to the community.

Here’s two sky shots

Oh and believe it or not but that’s a T6 Blast planet

4 Likes

be it your first
be it your last
hope your blast last

4 Likes

I also never tire of taking in all the views - nature, builds, dawn and dusk, builds, and the beautiful skies! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck: I can just sit there and be almost hypnotized taking in the scenes sometimes. And I get a lot of entertainment out of my rental purchases just wandering around and seeing what all spawned. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hypnotized 100% when looking at pinks I guess :grin:
all the other colors: almost hypnotized :wink:

2 Likes

:crossed_fingers: for more types of this, like volcanic ash or custom colored sand in the future

5 Likes

Oooh it’s beautifuuuuul :star_struck:

1 Like

These are beautiful shots :heart:

I think if these planets align perfectly, only then the inter-dimentional portal will appear and the titans will come. But it is safe for now, the prediction was made years ago and yet the titans are not here :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes