Tier 3 planet , inhospitable world till, metal world, kill glitch

Hello, name is arma, I am a master builder just getting back into the game. Already level 25 character after 2 days. I warped to a tier 4 planet named TILL. inhospitable metal world. Now in order to be on it you have to have a corresponding protection for that planet which I do. I dont understand 1/5 level concept, as unsure how many levels i need in VIOLITLE PROTECTION I need to survive the atmosphere. So i have put all 5 in… 5/5. Now here is the issue… I am building a huge settle ment on the planet. And ive died a few times as im specked for farming metal and not defenseive abilities. Every time. ( 50%) of time… i log in, all of a sudden a bright flash hits the screen and continues without stop for the rest of the game while my volitile level flashes empty, A air level icon apears and flashes but dose not go down, and these words in bright red and brown flash across the screen continuously in 0.5 second intrivals for the rest of the game. I cant even play sometimes anymore cause i dont know how to get rid of the glitch.

" HAZARDOUS PLANET NEED VOLITILE PROTECTION >> I HAVE ZERO
VOLITILE PROTECTION ACTIVATED AND REGENERATION
HAZARDOUS PLANET NEED VOLITILE PROTECTION"… and on and on it goes.

Can a DEV please get back to me and let me know how this can be fixed. Thank you.

1 Like

I’m no dev, but it has been noted in the report bugs post, with screenshots and everything, by numerous other players having the same issue.
From those posts and subsequent replies, some have fixed it by returning to sanctum whilst others have not had any luck in finding a solution. I am absolutely positive the devs are aware of the issue and are working diligently to fix it.

2 Likes

Looks something like this, right?

Thank you very much for the reply. I am so glad this is a major issue and it is getting some proper feed back. This most likely means the DEVS are on top of it. I hope, *** prays to god *** our prayers will be answered soon. I have tried logging in and off, even tryed killing myself to fix it… and to no advail. very rare i can get rid of it… and if it dose go away… i can do everything but fight lol… if i die, the glitch comes back lol.

Although… I “HAVE”! found a solution but most people will not like it, because it uses up there cancelation skill points every time you solve it. GO into character and deduct or add a skill point to the current planet protection… it will work, but every second time you do this, you are using one of your deduction points. :slight_smile: i did it twice… did not want to use any more lol.

Until fixed I would return to the sanctum and then use the warp on the right when entering to warp to a different planet where you are safe. Then you can play there until the issue is fixed.

1 Like

You can get out of it IF and ONLY IF you have a save location off planet and have the money to warp to it.

I don’t remember it costing any money. As for saves, unless you deleted all your saves like you did before including your landing site then you have places to go to. If you deleted your landing site again then unfortunately you didn’t learn anything from last time around you got stuck with no money and no saves. you seem to not learn from your mistakes as it appears you repeated yourself.

Edit - I have not done it myself, but, apparently it does cost money, however, if you have none your coin will simply go negative @SethLarcomb and you can still warp to a saved location or landing spot if you didn’t delete them.

1 Like

Umm… my mistakes? how is being a master builder a mistake? I powerleveled to get to a tier 4 planet as fast as i could. i knew how to manipulate the game to do what I could do faster then anyone and in record time. I break games… its what I do. But the games glitches that are not supposed to exist have hindered my progress. I had no money cause warping back and forth cost 1400$. this is part of the power leveling and maximizing my potential within the games legal functions. Just because your unable to manipulate the game to the speed that I can is not call for your insults MR ELFMARINE. Lets see if you can do what I can do on a teir 4 planet at my level which I gaurantee is probably the highest level in the universe right now. :slight_smile: But thanks for the chat pops :slight_smile:

COME ONE COME ALL, take a look at my capital on TILL :slight_smile:

1 Like

PSA you can warp home no matter what, your coins will just go negative.

Secondly, and most importantly, any bugs are to be reported on the bug thread. Starting new threads, especially for already reported bugs, is just more for the Devs to read. In future, check if a bug has been reported and if not, report it over there :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Im pretty sure that elf was replying to seth, not you.

5 Likes

Thanks for the feed back guys. I had no idea that i could check for days on end through thousands of threads to see if what I am going through has been dealt with before… … … lol. :slight_smile: I created this thread to bring awareness to a serious issue. Not an amature issue. More people that bring this issue to light the more likely the issue is to be dealt with. I wish every one BOUNDLESS fun. great hunting everyone.

1 Like

Keep the chat on the topic of Boundless please, and keep it civil.

No need to be like that. All I am suggesting is you do a quick search on the specific bug thread for your bug, and if it doesn’t turn up then report it specifically there.

There’s no real issue here, I’m just saying it’s a much better and more helpful thing to do a quick search and then report on the correct thread.

3 Likes

Is this not a correct thread? and how do I search for a specific subject? first time being on this forum. what key word would I have brought up, and if I could, dose this site search for key words?. Thanks for the info tho WILLCRUTCHELEY. :slight_smile:

The correct thread would be Release 197 - Report issues here
There is a new thread created for issues on every new release.
If you hit ctrl f on this thread, and then search (making sure the checkbox to just search this thread is ticked) then it will search all the posts there.
And then if you can’t find it, report it there. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

WELL… another problem solved lol. Thanks WILLCRUSHER. Sorry STRETCHIOUS, was not trying to be nasty lol it was a harmless joke. But in the end I am glad this serious issue is being dealt with as it effects my game style playing personally. Anyways see you in game. STAY BOUNDLESS. visit my capital in TILL if your ever in the area :slight_smile:

1 Like