Tier 4 Crafter Objective - Centraforge Triage

So thought I would bring this one back up. Has this ever been resolved yet. Where it doesn’t recognize the Collect forged gear part so you can complete it. Any of the old post have support telling them to submit logs and such but have found nothing stating it is resolved. It is literally the only objective I have left and suspect many others do as well. Did not reply to the old post as it is two years old. Any fresh news?

1 Like

It did trigger just fine for my alt account.

Anybody else problems with this objective ?

2 Likes

Hmm this one worked for me but I remember it being temperamental. I think I had to start over a couple times and go through the motions exactly as it described, but I’m guessing you already did that?

Cool well i will try a few more items and see if i can get it to acknowledge it.

yeah but it has been awhile so i guess we will see lol.

I made the mistake once taking the forged gear out with the wrong character.

Make sure it is the forging character that takes the forged gear out.
Other than that I would not know what could cause this Objective not to trigger.

Well it finally cleared! Not for certain but I may not have forged the original Iron bombs. I usually forge some copper for regens and then Higher level material for other things. It may be specific to them being Iron ones. So any one that has not got this to go might look at that.

3 Likes

@majorvex I guess this can be closed thanks

1 Like