Time of Day?

I was thinking about being able to utilize some kind of time system?

I know we have day and night but - example

Ok so no idea what the devs have planned as such, but i think it would be cool to have some critters more agressive at certain times of day… etc… but not only that… what if a friend can be able to say yeh meet me under the fountain at 10:30 ?

Or… i would just really like it if clocks could work (i mean we have cogs right?)

This comes from seeing the Stem Punk CIty clock tower :slight_smile:
It’s all your fault! @Cookviper

6 Likes

Can’t take credit for that masterpiece. That’s @KKBell all the way. I still don’t see how in the world he even pulled it off. The gear with chain almost ruined me mentally figuring that one out but an entire network of gears of every size all created in a realistic setting?? :flushed: I have yet to find its equal.

6 Likes

I haven’t seen this yet! I usually just breeze through to pop something on the shelf or to use a portal. Sounds amazing.

2 Likes

this would be quite handy. ort time

3 Likes

did not notice that, thanks

2 Likes

it’s an old thread

2 Likes

I had started on an over size sun dial but realized the light will not work right for it. I think that celestial movement and time could have a big role on the game. Thinking India Johns Finding the temple with a special gem, a staff and date to reveal a location.

3 Likes

I was like :thinking:, then :face_with_raised_eyebrow:, but when it all came together :star_struck:. It was alot of fun working on that tower. But now if we had some working rotors or something, things would get real crazy!

5 Likes

I climbed it this evening. It’s amazing. Wow, nice job!

3 Likes