Timezone diffrance at the same location

I’ve noticed something odd and wonder if its suppose to be like this?
so I’m in the same place with 2 different accounts at the same time to record a video but the ingame time is different on my second computer than on my main computer. I guess it just client based but is it going to be like that in the future?

I mean, now I realize how nobody understood me. when I told them during hunts to look at the sun and planets, its a such a nice view.

4 Likes

ohh wow didnt know that :3

What level is the lowest character? I believe the day/night cycle doesn’t cut in until a few levels in.

1 Like

virresss 50 and Questing Knight 41

Are you on the same planet in the exact same location?

Personally I assumed the planets all rotated around the sun and had day/night cycles just like earth.

1 Like

Well…I have no idea then :stuck_out_tongue:

Have we all been walking around at different times at the same time?! :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeah im looking at questing knight on my main computer with virresss and then looking with questing knight at virresss at the same time and exact same location.

1 Like

Lol well if this is the case i now know why people have asked me why i got torch on… lol

3 Likes

I figured as much but the screens looked a bit like a different location. This sounds like a good bug report post…

I believe it’s not the level that matters, it’s whether you completed the tutorial objectives.

Day time is (except for tutorial) the same for all clients, as is the weather at a particular location in the new weather system including clouds. The skybox/planets are also the same for all clients.

We also dont rely on the client to have a correct system clock for anything either.

9 Likes

Yeah, it might be the tutorial as I’ve only completed 4 Objectives on Questing Knight. well I think the tutorial works for the first character but the second one and so on then its going to be another question… XD

wait does that means if you don’t complete the tutorial it never gets dark ? isn’t that a bit exploitable

3 Likes

I never really liked the idea of day only for tutorial. Night is not that hard. And with easier starter planets in future maybe it would be good to come back to full day night cycle for new characters.

4 Likes

@virresss that’s impossible, you know that because when we group-hunt we can all see the exact same things

take your “questing knights” and do those “quest” to complete the tutorial xD

1 Like

yeah i dindt know about the tutorial thing but yeah no when i do it makes sens but i was sso suprise by it XD i mena the other char is lvl 41 XD