'Tis Goodbye

I wanted to give everyone plenty of time to shutdown and move their wares from Iconic Mall as I will be leaving the game in a couple of weeks; with my final goal in the game accomplished, it is time for me to return to my PvP roots :grinning:

I am still astonished that I not only liked Boundless, but LOVED itā€¦I resisted joining for months-on-end because I just couldnā€™t imagine enjoying running around with a pastel-colored Avatar wearing a diaper - LOL. I will truly miss soooo many of you (and the scores of friends that have left already). In no particular order, Iā€™d like to give a shout out to these friends, advisors, those that allowed me to interview them for the never-published ā€œRise & Fall of Duskmoor - The Real Storyā€, and others that I came into contact with that made Boundless such an incredible ride for me:

@Saalt, aka The Overlord
@Mal
@KhaotikSerenity
@darkartz aka Monk
@Sterbehilfe aka STTTTTTEEEERRRRRBBBBBB!!!
@Nytemara
@Dexx666
@Greenheart
Draxxous
TheDetroiter
Doc
Tamelcoe
RaZeR-RBI
Drauger
Ladybird1864
@Billowz
DirtyTouchDan
shortyd856
Lancelotz
Awesie
Havok40k
SneedleNET
DeeeJay
KArios
Nitloc
Orrian
Undead
Ratchel
HelloGoldfish
sirdad
LALUNA
3stDNA
Zer0 aka Zer0_php (Master Builder)
noniethepup
VirtualEclipse
BabyCookie
Dubbanz
CanadianEh
GrayFrequency
majorvex
DKPuncherello
JDGroat
Litty
MrNiX
powerman
pugman
Mittins
Rumplypigskin
Turrican2006
Sujimichi88
xyberviri
AmandaPan
Aragorn
AeneaGames
Trickyy90
Spicewhale
Cuetzpalomitl
Muenster
morey523
glxxmz aka Skeletor!
Cyklisk
Solgato
Dante-2293
Envyv77
Byebyebee

And so so many moreā€¦you all humble me!

33 Likes

I hope you find glory and friendships in whatever pvp genre youre diving back into, mate. It was a privilegie to know you. Have fun out there and we will be right here should you return. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You had a good run here, its been fun! Take care friend.

3 Likes

My king, great memories are never forgottenā€¦and ā€œyou know thatā€™s riiightā€. You brought so much to my own personal experience, I thank you for it. May all your future endeavors be grand. @Sho

1 Like

Been a pleasure playing and working with you, @Sho! I salute you! o7

If youā€™re pvp ambitions include Modern Warfare or WoW, DM me please!

If you ever revisit wow after sovereign worlds, be sure to give your friends in the Illuminoorti a visit! You know where to find our discord.

1 Like

Have a good one @Sho. I hope our gaming paths crossover in the future.

Thank you for the friendship sir. We enjoyed having you around town. May we meet again.

1 Like

Take the world @Sho and bring them to their knees!

Best of luck in future endeavors.

1 Like

@Sho it was a pleasure playing Boundless with you. It was a crazy trip but there was great times had, many masterials mined and many friendships built. Memories I shall never forget. Stay safe and much love, Sho :blue_heart:

1 Like

At this rate that list is pretty much everyone left playing boundless next month :grin:

D: noooo ( ;.; ) hereā€™s a Goodbye :cookie: snif Snif Snif

Hmmm, way too many goodbyes lately :frowning:

@Sho, will see you around somewhere one day am sure! Have fun with whatever youā€™re gonna play.

Dare I ask what the reason is for leaving? Just bored or??

2 Likes

Nooooooo sho donā€™t leave us

1 Like

never crossed paths with you in game but always thought very highly of your mall and the quality of builds there but understand the lure of pvpā€¦may your kdr be optimal :boundless:

Congratulations on accomplishing your goal! The George Washington scene from Disneys Hamilton comes to mind: Weā€™ll teach them how to say goodbyeā€

Good luck in pvp. Keep your head on a swivel.

/salute

1 Like

What a pitty that you are leaving boundless all the best for you :+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Odd, with folks saying goodbye I canā€™t help but think of King Georgeā€¦ :thinking: :rofl:

2 Likes

I wish you well good sir and hope to see you again!

( ;.; )/ snif snif

1 Like

We are going to miss you buddy!