There seem to be some interesting implications of this! Either:

• We can’t have floating blocks
  • Or we can build floating structures that can move

!

6 Likes

I missed this quote. Where is it from?

It’s hiding in the Titans section on the marketing site

1 Like

Read through the new HP, there is also an info on that: …

“Don’t expect it to be an easy task, taking down a Titan requires strategy, time, planning and serious guts. They are swarming with Protectors, and the energy that courses over their surface can be deadly. If you can triumph in this epic confrontation it is possible to harvest part of their core and make your own flying structures.”

6 Likes

Actually, if we look at the new Trailer, we can see some bright glowing blocks on the bottoms of the moving totems, and in the center, a large block of the same material. It looks blue and shiny, and I think that the titans are going to be more like giant elementals. The one in the trailer looks like a Stone Titan.

Aside from Titan Cores, does anyone notice any resemblance on the random structures rooting out from the middle?

They kind of look like those aluminum ant hill pieces.

7 Likes

In other words, titans are the devs way of making sure we understand we’re just rats in their maze?

5 Likes

The Titans were the good guys all along! Protecting us from the Devs…

7 Likes

That. Airships basically.

9 Likes

Oh man, we’re going to build some crazy things with that!

4 Likes

Flying titans and flying builds? it really seems like you try to tear us away from the ground, which i mentioned in the flying thread, usually ends up in hell, but i have faith in you guys and are quite interested to see what you have in mind.

I hope this mean flying enemies too :slight_smile: (Other than titans and protectors that is)

Idea! Creatures that targets active titan cores. meaning that flying would be a somewhat dangerous thing to do.

This is one of the things I think should cost materials to keep working. It should be allow to keep still flying in the air but it should have a cost to move around.

4 Likes

Warden is the server with tons of lava everywhere right? That’s what I’m calling hell from now on. Everyone’s going to Warden.

Inb4 the planets themselves have expiration dates and we have to fly to the closest sister planet to not get obliterated.

So… what happens when two airships collide?

2 Likes

It’s kinda like dividing by zero, just don’t do it.

4 Likes

Only one way to find out… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Can´t wait for the first traffic jam above Kovah :smile:

3 Likes

We gotta stop the griefing and finish Kovah before that can happen… please, @James, we need Kovah beaconed… I get too frustrated to even play when the city is so wrecked…

6 Likes