Titles based on feats

Could players select different titles to appear after their name perhaps based on completing feats or objectives?
Or perhaps items of apparel or badges for the feats?

4 Likes

Could be fun, to have a choice between miner, great miner, or hunter or spitter killer or bone collector (:joy:) or architect etc.

Although it could complicate things. There are going to be titles/positions players get in guilds that have to be displayed somewhere. Possibly additional info next to name showing user name or any other way of showing alts belong to the same user. So it can overload screen with too much information. Unless this suggestion would apply to forum use, and apart from the adventurer etc. titles it would show chosen unlocked title based on in-game activities and achievements.

2 Likes

Apparel could just be a tool carried on shoulder or back, axe, shovel, hammer, slingbow, varing material based on feat level , stone, copper, iron, silver, gold.
For explorer perhaps telescope or rolled up map with name of planet.
For plot allocations maybe a transit or plotter paper.
For building perhaps a level or blueprint.

1 Like

Ah yes, I missed the “look” part of the suggestion. Yes, it would be nice to have those special items appearing on you. They could be available in future customization menu. So, if you unlock several items like that, you pick one you want to be displayed.

I really like that.:sunglasses:

1 Like

I don’t think guild titles will be displayed on the character, as you can be in multiple guilds … your name could get quite lengthy :smiley: I like the idea of having an added title based on feats!

2 Likes

Yes indeed but maybe if you have a higher position it will be shown? (if there is a limit on how many leader etc positions you can held - I mean unlimited guild membership but limited high positions for a character).

Anyways, even if you simply get a name of a user or something added to your alt name its already making the screen busy.
Saying that its only my doubts over something I am not sure how will look like. I’d like to have an option to be Chief Interior Designer Boundmore in game. :wink:

1 Like