TNT Creative 3d Statue Building Contest - Results + New Competition

Correct, I mean ideally it wouldnt be so far away that it’s not even within the realms of the competition grounds but broadly speaking “Simba everything the light touches is your competition ground” (assuming that Simba has like top quality eyesight and draw distance).

Even if you want to go further - that’s fine, we will set up a portal for you. But ideally most builds wont be too hard to find from the landing zone.

Summary: no hard rules but ideally not opposite side of the planet

4 Likes

I just mean temporarily to take advantage of the creative world and figure things out first. Then I’d plot closer for the contest.

3 Likes

Oh, yeah absolutely. Janus is totally public - do your worst.

3 Likes

I’ll be adding the final touches and the neighboring mountain things today.

edit: I also made a titan.

2 Likes

That would be a sight to see!

2 Likes

There’s now a portal at PS Grovidas Te leading to Janus II. So now you can stay in the comfort of your normal network travels and get to the planet :grin:

1 Like

Statues on Creative, definitely eager to see what we get :grin:

1 Like

Gonna have to come look for this one today.

2 Likes

It’s just a small render though. The core, shell, and lighning bolt thingies coming out of the core

2 Likes

Do regular portals work the same way on creative? Such as you would put tokens out for people to grab to open a portal? Or do they have to manually be traded?

I think u can put a lock on the conduits and just give perms so they can open it themselves. If you are talking about from perm or sov to creative.
@Soju-VB is the expert on this.

Correct, if on the creative there is no trading (or selling in shop stands)… so easiest way is to put advanced locks on the portals and give them perms. Then they can interact with the portal and make a token to take to their “contest spot” to open the portal to the contest hub.

Can this all be done via guild control?

Yeah, guild control or advanced locks. I put some advanced locks up already for anyone in the contest that wants to open a portal to their statue area.

1 Like

Hello!! I just found out about this competition. I already plotted a space under NalidragonArtProjectx2. I am in the Twisted Dragon Competition and really love sculpting so I’m excited to do something in the Creative World. Please let me know if I need to speak to anyone about entering the competition.

3 Likes

You’re good just by letting us know on here. So feel free to build to your hearts content. Just try to stay in view of the contest hub. Makes it easier for people to see the great builds everyone comes up with. Plus makes it easier on the judges when it comes to that time.

2 Likes

Is there a theme or is a statue the theme?

1 Like

Statue is the theme. So statues of whatever you want :blush:. We were aiming to give a broad scope so people could be as imaginative as they like

1 Like

Yay! thanks! I already know what I want to do. hehe

3 Likes

Just let me know if you want to open a portal from your spot to the contest hub

1 Like