TNT MEGAHUB: Sov Portals

Got caught up in the excitement and forgot id been promising things in here for months… so in case you missed it…

Phase 47b is now complete and the TNT MEGAHUB now includes a full planetary network.

• The fastest direct link to all T1-T4 planets
  • The prettiest T5-T6 network
  • Farm hub with basically any resource you want
  • All surrounded by over 100 player portals.

Grab a free token if you want to be part of the biggest and most convenient hub in the game and want an extra 100 people a day seeing your shop.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I have to tell you that I am having way too much fun with the trampoline blocks at the bottom of the hub. :blush: Every time I come running in to get to the T6 Network (which is often), it is…

Runs out portal, jumps

WHEEE!!! :crazy_face:

BOING, Boing, boing

Thanks for all the work, all!! :smiley:

5 Likes

I had dreams of building this… but the tiers are just slighty to wide… unless you use speed brew, and then its just slightly deadly. There is a small patch i setup on the north side where you can bounce all 3 tiers if youre feeling really game. Ive done it successfully about 3 times without speed brew but needs timing the jump off the sapphire border perfectly.

4 Likes

Ah, want, want, want!! :blush: I’m like a little kid when it comes to trampolines, lol.

2 Likes

Im gonna give it another try tonight… this must happen! Haha

2 Likes

I’ve noticed the Dzassak portal in the hub has been bust for a few days. Any plans to reboot it?

Yep, should be good now. And Minor angle too.

Dont hesitate to ping us if you notice something or gave suggestions. In fact, Oc, pm me your toons name and ill hook you up with a prize.
Feedback => better

2 Likes

Greetings!

Please note the entrance to the T5/6 Network has been moved to the opposite side of the hub.

6 Likes

Just a big thank you from the Exo Shuttle Guild, use TNT so much for our taxis! :smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you for choosing TNT as your preferred Oortian carrier :grinning:

Soon we will a nice platform at each hub for exo warps
And other features too

5 Likes

Ohhhhh! Nifty! :wink:

2 Likes

Looking forward to it!! :grin: Thanks!

I know the Mega hum is still active, but I was curious how i can contact someone either in game or in discord, etc to request one of the portals changed from a 3x2 to x 2x2 as I see it’s free to use… but i only need a 2x2 … can anyone tell me?

I think @MrNiX can assist you with that request @Temil2006

1 Like

@Mayumichi @Envyv77 @MrNiX one of them and a few other could help you.

Or you can join the discord and put a request in under the portal section.

https://discord.gg/Gq7cZE

1 Like

Did you get the help you needed?

Just a quick heads-up to all interstellar travellers heading for Biitula! You will now be redirected to Suji’s Emporium. Please bear with us while we create some personal portals and possibly even a safe way down. Until then, you will still only be 1 plot away from a handy connection to the Hunt Hive!

8 Likes

Anyone in TNT able to help me with a portal? there is one marked as a 2x4 but built as a 2x3 which is what I need, love to have the tokens corrected to match

@MrNiX or @Envyv77 should be able to help you in no time! Excellent customer service these guys have!

1 Like