TNT MEGAHUB: Sov Portals

You know uni3k, am surprised you don’t have a connection yet to the premier Nova Golda Market on Trung :wink:

3 Likes

Im guessing thats cause you havent opened one yet. Our other 70 residents would probably like your place too. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I was waiting for you to ask me for a portal :wink:

But ok, I can pop by after lunch, ehh, brunch more like to find a nice spot at your place!

2 Likes

Nice, thanks Aenea, I was thinking that was the one thing really missing there! :slight_smile: Now I can get to my hammers quicker. :wink:

2 Likes

And it’s there!!

@uni3k I accidentally bought the wrong token first, I thought one portal was a 2x4 but it was 2x3 which is not big enough for the distance. My bad!

4 Likes

Phase two of the MEGAHUB Mega Expansion is officially open!

Phase three is coming soon, and it will be way more MEGA than anything we’ve done before…

4 Likes

I was looking for a new t6 portal system that was more convenient than ps hub after I had closed that potal😀

2 Likes

TnT now has a connection to River Towns! There we have a fast connection in a row to all T6 worlds! :slight_smile: Maybe you like it!

2 Likes

I am happy to report we have successfully eradicated our pest problem. TNT MEGAHUB is now safe, at least 98% of the time.

Also… i have recently learnt that i cant count to 2.

Somehow over the last few posts i managed to completely skip phase 1 of the Megahub MEGA Expansion.

So in the spirit of being completely inconsistent, phase 7 of the expansion is getting very close. Just finalising things now.

Last warning… grab a free portal now before they’re all gone.

5 Likes

Absolutely love the new T6 network, my compliments - and so convenient for me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The Norkyna portal, wow, you all got a great area for that for us miners. :wink: I went nuts the other day, hit part of that huge amethyst hotspot ring nearby, just loaded up on all sorts of stuff.

3 Likes

@Ratchel … Want to hook up a couple farms?

1 Like

Yea if you like have some 1*2 portals on all the farms that are T6 tokens set up and everything

2 Likes

Glad youre enjoying it. Tried to find spots for most that were near good resources.

Kol huroo is an awesome spot with literally 1000s of sweetbeans and exotics in a massive desert next to it.

But Galan is my fav… :wink:

2 Likes

YES! I should have mentioned Kol Huroo too, that spot is incredible! I’ve been hunting and gathering a lot there. :slight_smile: You all picked some real gems for spots, literally!

2 Likes

Got caught up in the excitement and forgot id been promising things in here for months… so in case you missed it…

Phase 47b is now complete and the TNT MEGAHUB now includes a full planetary network.

• The fastest direct link to all T1-T4 planets
  • The prettiest T5-T6 network
  • Farm hub with basically any resource you want
  • All surrounded by over 100 player portals.

Grab a free token if you want to be part of the biggest and most convenient hub in the game and want an extra 100 people a day seeing your shop.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I have to tell you that I am having way too much fun with the trampoline blocks at the bottom of the hub. :blush: Every time I come running in to get to the T6 Network (which is often), it is…

Runs out portal, jumps

WHEEE!!! :crazy_face:

BOING, Boing, boing

Thanks for all the work, all!! :smiley:

5 Likes

I had dreams of building this… but the tiers are just slighty to wide… unless you use speed brew, and then its just slightly deadly. There is a small patch i setup on the north side where you can bounce all 3 tiers if youre feeling really game. Ive done it successfully about 3 times without speed brew but needs timing the jump off the sapphire border perfectly.

4 Likes

Ah, want, want, want!! :blush: I’m like a little kid when it comes to trampolines, lol.

2 Likes

Im gonna give it another try tonight… this must happen! Haha

2 Likes