[TNT] New Nixia Megathread: Next Level Nixbot

oh. damn… is this case…

i cant say how much im sorry…

sorry…

2 Likes

i whispered to the request basket owner…
without any answer… didnt want to make it public, “but i want him to let know”…

feels a lil bit sad after this…

but again…

sorry…

4 Likes

no need to apologise friend, i myself rarely check notifications. also the beacon might belong to a member who is not playing right now.

Thank you again!

4 Likes

here too…

last but not least:

a big thank to that dev. (s) who loves “numbers” much more, than i do… (and i realy love them alot)

without your “art” of calculation ingame this wont happend…

youre a real godlike juggler of numbers <3

thx 4 this, who ever you are…

2 Likes

Thanks a million million marcello! That was an amazing donation and we spread the love a little bit :grin:. No need to apologise, you did a really nice thing!

2 Likes

TNT has opened a Farm on Houchus I for the rare Ancient Tree (Color Light Blue #130) and lots of the white gleam. The entire area is enclosed for your safety (such a relative term if you have been around our Megahub :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:). You can reach it from our Houchus I planetary hub.

When you go thru make a hard left / u-turn and the portal is here:

Here is the overview of the Farm Daytime:

Nightime:

As you might see in the photos there are pieces of red gleam located in groups of 3 at 6 locations. This marks the Ancient Tree locations. There are 6 trees total inside and each tree has 6 piece of Ancient. Each red gleam is over the pieces.

There are also just over 600 (I think it is 610 but could be 1 more or less) pieces of white gleam here:

Now you can gather without falling off into the abyss or having the mobs attack when you walk around.

Happy Farming ALL!

7 Likes

Yes, this was a long time in the making. Thankyou @XxymoxX for putting the work in. You really do build the best sheds

1 Like

Now where is that bag of mulch?

2 Likes

Oh just over there in the corner by the window

TNT IS PROUD TO PRESENT…THE ALL BLOCK MUSEUM!

I am sure many of us here remember the absolutely wonderful All Block Shop that @BetaBoB built.

When it vanished into regen two of our guild members were amongst the many players that tried to save parts of it, in the end to pay homage to a place they loved they decided to recreate it.

The new All Block Museum builds on the foundations laid out by its predecessor and expands into many more sections than before.

So congratulations to the Grey Sisters, Anni & Tess (@LadyGrey)
We are so proud to have this incredible build be part of the TNT legacy.

The Museum is located on Gellis and it will be the new Gellis planet portal for the TNT Megahub.
Opening today around 9pm UTC.

Some teasers below until then!

24 Likes

You guys are AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!!!

6 Likes

It’s looks beautiful! I’m so glad someone recreated the idea! Great job!

4 Likes

Heya! I truly appreciate the efforts everyone has put in to preserving TABS and the new continuation is absolutely fantastically done! Keep up the good work!!

6 Likes

Wow, it’s an honor to get your reply!

Also, Tess/Anni, every time I see this place I’m in love. It’s so clean.
Thanks again for putting this together. I’m looking forward to using it.

3 Likes

Are there going to be :cookie: s when you open D:

3 Likes

Demand%20cookies!

5 Likes

You bring the cookies, I’ll bring the buckets of milk :rofl:

2 Likes

The All Block Museum is now OPEN

Use the Gellis portal at the TNT Megahub

2 Likes

Was this the same group who had a shop in Gyosha Mall on the far right hall (think it was 3rd street)? If so I saved what I think was most of it if they want their shop back… let me know :slight_smile:

Edit: This shop I was talking about @Envyv77

3 Likes

I think they had another store some where else. I liked that place even if they didn’t had stock for most od the things.