[TNT] New Nixia Megathread: Baskets Re-coined

trading
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fb3f361ec58>

Now buying all farm items… baskets recoined daily!

Hahaha. Definitely. First friend I see near there is getting grappled in for sure. @bucfanpaka are you around.:flushed: That’s really cool looking though. Great idea. I hope your hiding beacons under the lava for some smoke effects on the mountain. And a giant mushroom cloud would add to the effect. I’ll be checking this out later for sure. :+1::beers:

Superstore has been recoined and restocked

Exotic Earthyam seeds available 10k each (only 30 in stock)
Water restocked due to popular demand, 1 stand at the front of the store, 1 towards the back and one in the megahub!

Also metal tiller has been restocked 50c each

EDIT: if Circ opens up again anytime soon this will be great!

Brief Downtime at 2pm

Morning!

Sorry as @uni3k has handed the reigns of the superstore over to me, I was experimenting to see what was selling and buying and didn’t top up the baskets enough!

This has now been fixed so please come and sell us stuff!

Some of the best buying rates in game, take our money!

sDcfxFDozb3bO

Lol
Ten characters

WE WANT YOU TO TAKE OUR MONEY!

Baskets re-coined every 48 hours

Min basket buy qty is 100 items, max is 14400 items!

If you need to make some coin, stop by!

We are buying at the some of the best rates in the universe on certain items, such as hard coal, sap, orbs, creature trophies and many more.

We pump 250k into our oort baskets regularly (in the megahub bottom level)

We also have every raw mat, every food and brew and some crafted items between our various stores around the Megahub and also in our new residential district.

Also if you are in need of a quantity custom order of any item feel free to pop a request in our discord channel.