[TNT] New Nixia Megathread: Next Level Nixbot

TNT IS PROUD TO PRESENT…THE ALL BLOCK MUSEUM!

I am sure many of us here remember the absolutely wonderful All Block Shop that @BetaBoB built.

When it vanished into regen two of our guild members were amongst the many players that tried to save parts of it, in the end to pay homage to a place they loved they decided to recreate it.

The new All Block Museum builds on the foundations laid out by its predecessor and expands into many more sections than before.

So congratulations to the Grey Sisters, Anni & Tess (@LadyGrey)
We are so proud to have this incredible build be part of the TNT legacy.

The Museum is located on Gellis and it will be the new Gellis planet portal for the TNT Megahub.
Opening today around 9pm UTC.

Some teasers below until then!

24 Likes

You guys are AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!!!

6 Likes

It’s looks beautiful! I’m so glad someone recreated the idea! Great job!

4 Likes

Heya! I truly appreciate the efforts everyone has put in to preserving TABS and the new continuation is absolutely fantastically done! Keep up the good work!!

6 Likes

Wow, it’s an honor to get your reply!

Also, Tess/Anni, every time I see this place I’m in love. It’s so clean.
Thanks again for putting this together. I’m looking forward to using it.

3 Likes

Are there going to be :cookie: s when you open D:

3 Likes

Demand%20cookies!

5 Likes

You bring the cookies, I’ll bring the buckets of milk :rofl:

2 Likes

The All Block Museum is now OPEN

Use the Gellis portal at the TNT Megahub

2 Likes

Was this the same group who had a shop in Gyosha Mall on the far right hall (think it was 3rd street)? If so I saved what I think was most of it if they want their shop back… let me know :slight_smile:

Edit: This shop I was talking about @Envyv77

3 Likes

I think they had another store some where else. I liked that place even if they didn’t had stock for most od the things.

one of the reasons why I saved (which I think was all of it) the shop just in case… Even though I have my mini version I’d visit theirs through the portal at their shop… :slight_smile:

Just with the reclaim system now it will all turn to ash :frowning: but i can give back their blocks IF it lets me lol

2 Likes

@DaOne82 it never belonged to us, we simply rebuilt with the original one in mind.
@BetaBoB was the creator and yes he had a atleast 2 outlets that I can recall one at g’mall and one at DK I think

1 Like

I gotta shout out to DaOne and his museum too. These are really great resources.

3 Likes

@LadyGrey and Anni did such a great job on this build . The place really is wonderful!

3 Likes

Many thanks for the kind words and compliments.
But I also want to thank you @Krisys, because you always supported us at the right time. :blush:

1 Like

The All Block Shop has always been an important place in the game for me. Back then as a beginner and still today, it was always worth a visit.

Back then I got the opportunity to find information about the game when I didn’t know anything about it, today I am allowed to share the information I collected with you at this place.

Use this place whenever you want, because that’s what it was made for. :heart:

For all new players who are unable to use the TNT portal and would rather take a walk through the beautiful Gellis area, you can find the location here:

471N 1,810O Altitude: 73

7 Likes

This is awesome! I visited the ABS so many times when i was a newbie! Looking for textures, colors, etc. Such a fantastic resource to have in the game, amazing job!!

5 Likes

Yeah, that was one of my many outlets from my network. It has since been abandoned with hopes of coming back to the game sometime in the future. Jaidic and other players have since preserved most of TABS since its expiration. If you’d like you can reach me via pm to hand it over to them or join my discord if you like.

Keep it up everyone, I love seeing all these great builds still coming out!

1 Like

Over three months since we had some excitement up in this Megathread…
Now is the time to change that!!!

Reason: Nixbot has been upgraded

What the heck is a “Nixbot” you might ask?
Nixbot is our Discord bot over at TNT The Nixian Trust

Based off of NadekoBot, Nixbot came with a number of built in features.
But that’s not why I’m posting this message.

Nixbot has been upgraded to include a number of Boundless specific commands!

.world can be used to get info about any active world, be it Permanent, Exo or even Sovreign:

.exos will produce a list of the current active Exoworlds

.portalab takes two worlds and then tells you all of the portal information between them

You can even use .portal with either a number of conduits or blinksecs and get that info too:

Want something a little more exciting?
How about being able to get a resource count of all the worlds containing a specific resource?!

Or, feed Nixbot a planet name and get a count of all the resources on that planet:

All of these features were made much more conveniently doable thanks to @Angellus and his work on making a public API for us all the enjoy!
He has put in a lot of hard effort and having these features available in Nixbot is just the start of what this API is capable of.

So if you wanna try out these Nixbot features, come along to the TNT Discord and head to the #boundless-commands channel to get started.

13 Likes