To Be removed

To Be removed from the public forum.

I frankly didn’t see anything offensive in your post. The censorship is really out of hand on these forums.

I wonder if you’d used Lemmings instead of Sheep if there’d been a more subtle connotation that would’ve made people not flag it :thinking:

1 Like

I can’t tell cause I don’t know the word lemmings. In my mind, I just wanted to say “mouton” in french. And “mouton” is “sheep” in english.

And yes, they should really review the way of censorship works in this forum.

2 Likes

Collective false flagging that doesn’t have any good for forums.

Just input your thoughts and don’t care about false flags. Because people who are interested to read your message can anyway see it with one click.

I personally think that this misuse just makes overall image of forum users bad and people who interested of game and doing research see community differently.

1 Like

I don’t want to get involved in this mess other than to point out that snowflakes are amazing and I’m sad to see them co-opted as an insult

5 Likes

There’s days I’m used to getting flagged… sometimes I deserve it… not gonna lie…, but other times I can’t understand it. This is one of those times…

1 Like

The problem is this and it’s something a lot of people do here. Calling names people who have different opinions than yours.

It may not be offensive but you are making the opinions of others sound like they are worthless just because they don’t fit your view.

1 Like

Yeah the only reason I can think some one would flag your post it’s because it was seen as the beginning of a discussion that had nothing to do with op. But I really think that one went out of hand :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I spoke about all I saw on the forum along the time I’ve been on the forum. So I had the time to see who is who. And everyone’s opinion is welcome but how can I get into a discussion if I get censored everytime I’m just telling my observations and analysis without insulting anyone, just being honnest.

2 Likes

Honestly I think flagging just draws attention to a post even more - I universally read all flagged posts I see. Anyone else?

5 Likes

Yeah the flagfor me is more like “HEY HERE IS SOME SPICY STUFF TO READ”

Tho some times I actually ignore the contents when I’m not in the mood for drama :laughing:

4 Likes

Ginabean cautiously raises her hand. :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Me after reading some of them and not knowing why we are even arguing like this or why we are having to get flagged at all

3 Likes

I posted a link to hytale in another thread and got flagged as offensive or abusive. Lol