To everyone I thought was wrong

I used to think mining gave only a medium amount of Xp so let’s just say I was o so wrong I have leveled from 40 to 44 just from mining in 1 or 2 days

4 Likes

You can get a lot of xp mining especially if you eat a Teaching Pie and Speed Brew. I level like 4 to 5 times over the course of 2 to 3 hours of mining.

3 Likes

Yeah with my 105 speed and ect I lvl fast

1 Like

or if you wanna save some coin, use persisting pies whilst mining, and then process all the rock for xp (with teaching pies, and trigger the crafting tables gradually to make full use of the pies)

3 Likes

Yea I dont do.the persisting pies but I process the rock still for the xp. Always make sure I have an active teaching pie before going back to to make sure when I get close to the benches I get max xp for what has been finished so far too.

1 Like

I am losing no money mining my friend makes the hammers all the stuff I do spend is optional let’s just say i like stealing his stuff :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::wink::wink::wink:

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: I leveled up 11 times between yesterday and today mining

1 Like

You can level even more if you turn the rock into doors and meta in refined stone for marble.

And if you process all your gems and ores!

2 Likes

I level up via crafting, without even playing!
I just fill up the machines and then log in next day, after work.
I get 3-6 levels / day.

Regards,

1 Like

OR just drop rocks and mine until full of ores and fossils. All that clicking time can be used to mine more :smiley: