To refund or not to refund ? (P.S I didn't refund ;) )

Welcome friends,

I just bought this game through steam… and when I bought it I had the mentality of, “If this game doesn’t get me hooked within 2 hours, I’ll refund…”. I thought this was a fair enough mentality as I buy games carefully and only ones that I enjoy.

Well I’m glad to say that I will not be refunding this game! Whilst this game is in early access it feels polished and honestly quite fun. It’s very similar to Minecraft, but it’s also unique… what a oxymoron! It’s a case of “The same but different!”

One thing that did almost deter me from the game is the rather lower side of concurrent players. This definitely stopped my friend from buying the game… However within two hours I had a player randomly come across me and my humble tee pee :slight_smile: ! Despite the smallish concurrent player count (at least as seen from steamcharts) the game feels alive.

I look forward to meeting you and seeing in game!

Devs thank you for creating this Voxel MMO!

P.S: I really enjoy the quests!

Best Wishes,
@HOWZ1T

20 Likes

Welcome to the game! once u get settled u will find many players (mostly running around in the bigger cities or newer villages)

the forum is a great way to find answers to questions or to ask them ofcourse!

good luck

1 Like

Want to be around lots of peeps, move to Berlyn!! And more importantly Black Light :muscle:

1 Like

Will do, but for now, while I’m learning the game, I’m just starting out in a somewhere in Vena V. :slight_smile:

Off topic: since we have Berlyn we could use worlds like Parys or Dublyn. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Welcome to the community HOW.
Despite relatively low player count it’s quite easy to stumble across some wandering souls.
And most are helpful. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Feenix? That would make a nice world too =) Desert…

3 Likes

Londyn?? Or maybe Londynyum

2 Likes

Londynyum <3

2 Likes

My Sentiments exactly - except the possible Refund option! I choose my purchases carefully and take my time to research, stalk on Youtube, read reviews etc The ‘updated skills’ v180 hooked my curiosity enough to purchase. I’m enjoying Boundless immensely - beautiful to look at, runs like a dream, many building blocks to choose from, the use of chisels is pure genius, nothing wants to blow me up…oh wait, I just visited a Ring planet :stuck_out_tongue:

Haven’t found another player yet, but that’s fine as my starting base is very humble atm! Will visit a City sooner or later and warp around to see all the heros from vids - Pixelgate, Theka Markets, Eden, Ironsky, Dragon’s Something…(sry if I have spelt anyones hard work incorrectly, I haven’t been there yet!)

Attica

7 Likes

cool definitely check out Therka Markets it quite busy during certain times of the day/night

1 Like

I sure will check out the The_r_ka Markets, will even learn how to spell it properly for future posts! Thanks!

3 Likes