To the people of Lamblis

Im looking for a “brownish” color that works for Lamblis.

I have some brown timber and tested them but they turn yuckie or just blackish during the day.

So im looking for a timber color suggestions that would work on Lamblis that during the day time outside looks brownish. It doesn’t mater if its not a “brown” timber it just has to look brown-brownish.

If you have any ideas or have used a timber that could work let me know. And thank you.

Did u mean the person of lamblis?

Pretty sure only 1 person is actually living there these days. Oh how lamblis and finata have fallen. Shame really

All the best people are still on Finata! :grin:

2 Likes

Absolutely agree!

2 Likes

Did you try Night Orange or darker red range?

1 Like

a more saturated sepia, not too dark, might work with the blue light and make something resembling brown

1 Like

@ghandymarshall could be surprised how many still walk around on Lamblis and live there. There are 2-3 that are close by My build and play around the same time i play (that i know for sure). Might be less populated then other planets. But that has its advantages to.

@Fallon and @Apt ill give those a try. Thank you both for the suggestions. :wink:

Like i said give them a try but its not only blue light during day time the light will go from blue to a more greenish light and back (or the other way around) its mostly blue tough.:wink:

Looked in my storage for some types suggested

and put some extra in the mix
[from the right the nr 3 is hot sepia]

Judging from the pick sepia colers ( 3 on the right) are the safest way to go as the musterd looks greenish, orange is going towards gray, silk orange turned gray, dark yellow went green as did the dark mustered.

Find it kind of odd because if i where to see sepia I would say that is kind of like orange… It goes more towards brown instead of gray :grin:.
Again other suggestions are free to be added. Atm @Apt is in the lead :grin:. Still thx @Fallon for the suggestion sadly orange seems to go gray-ish for some reason.

1 Like

haha, nice, I guessed right :smiley:

2 Likes

Went a head and tried tan to but it goes green… only 1 thing left choosing one of the 3 perm sepia. (Light-, Hot- or jus sepia).

1 Like