Today I learned there is a drop button in inventory

It is R3 on PS4.

I’ve been dragging and dropping stuff out of my inventory for 16 months.

9 Likes

Oh man that was one of the first thing I made sure to find out. I hated drag dropping at the start. But I figured if r3 gets things out of tour Atlas why not your inventory

R3 gets things out of your atlas? Like you get the blink or whatever back???

3 Likes

X does both on PC… remove from atlas (back to inventory) or drop something from inventory on ground… so I assume its the same

Hahaha this fits perfectly on my post about doing dumb things :joy:

I also recently learned that I can throw bombs further away if I keep pressing my mouse button

2 Likes

Yes sir!!!

1 Like

@DKPuncherello Hahah noob!!!

2 Likes

Well I reuse atlases so at least I wasn’t wasting those. But I’ve definitely put a ruby in a diamond atlas before etc.

1 Like

Tbh if there’s a way to get your item out of atlases, they should also make it so it pops out when you put something else in the atlas, so people who don’t know don’t get shafted.

2 Likes

It’s the same button to get the item out of atlases. I think it’s also x on pc/mac

1 Like

i’m ugly laughing at you in the most community friendly way :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

If you put one off each in your storage you have a sort off autosorting when dropping stuff but I assume you knew that

1 Like

How do you not know those things? I had you as a god, within no limits xd

2 Likes

That is what happens, no?

2 Likes

This is what happens.

Just scrolled down further and saw Mayumichi’s post but confirming, when you drop an item on an atlas with something in it, the other item pops out into inventory. If there’s no place for it to go in your inventory then IIRC you can’t change the item.

1 Like

This is too funny

I am start thinking if i miss something uge too… :joy:
EDIT: time for a drop party @DKPuncherello!!

Damn mate, making your self look noob twice in the same thread, that’s quite the feat lol.

2 Likes

I think you found new topic to write short tutorial about. This drop shortcut, like generally that tip on bottom are easy to miss :smiley:

1 Like

I didn’t think that needed to be in my things to tell new players but i guess it is LOL :heart: DK you’re the best :heart:

1 Like