Tool belt

Hey just started playing and this gane has some crazy potential and i would like to ensure it dosent go to waste. The first suggestion i would have to say is a simple tool belt to get those tools out of your inventory atleast while they are in your hands. This would make it alot easier while building and gathering materials. Plus it will really help bring the whole idea behind the game (building) to life since you wont need to worry so much about half your inventory always being full of tools.

4 Likes

There is an increase inventory. For the builder class is more than enough.

Hey Jayhat! I like your suggestion.

As a new player, your experience is useful! Thanks for taking the time to post your suggestion.

I also sometimes feel like it would be nice if tools had their own ‘place’ so as to clean up inventory. I don’t know if the devs have thought about/commented on this idea.

As you gain levels, there are options to buy increased inventory as @ChimeraGaming suggested. However, the skill system as it is right now is a bit clunky, and unless as a new player you looked through the 10+ screens and hovered over every option…you might not have seen it!

The Devs have said they are revamping the skills and making them more clear. Maybe the increase in inventory is something that can come up a bit sooner!

Yay for feedback :slight_smile:

2 Likes