Top three things you think a new player needs to know

I’ll start.

1. Prioritize building your machines

2. There is no rush to get to high tier worlds. Concentrate on building and getting used to the systems.

3. forum.playboundless.com

8 Likes
  1. You can respec for free up to level 20, be sure to take advantage and try out different builds!
  2. Shadow Epic is amazing for exploring higher tier worlds at low levels
  3. There’s no shame in buying things from shops that you can’t make yet :slight_smile:
6 Likes
  1. @Jiivita s youtube tutorials
  2. Look number 1
  3. Look number 1
6 Likes
  1. It’s not a race
  2. Enjoy the scenery
  3. You can run by double tapping any two movement keys
2 Likes
  1. Use the atlas as much as possible.

2. You can warp to sanctum to get out of danger or to go home for FREE.

3. Your grapple hook can save your life.

4 Likes

I would strongly add camp fires are NOT beacons… they will burn out in 2 hrs and all work will be lost… had to explain that to a few already lol

3 Likes
  1. Once you feel comfortable enough, head towards a town and let players know you’re new and would like some help. I’ll bet one to three people rush over to help get you started, if they don’t find you first. You won’t ever find a community that goes above and beyond to help a new player like this one does! Ever!

2. You can crouch to avoid rolling off steep inclines.

3. After cruising these forums a bit, hit us up on discord to get to know all of us better through chat and voice comms. You’ll see alot more of the inner beauty this game and community has to offer by reading and chatting on discord. Trust me!

Duskmoor City/guild, Pheminorum

Boundless official

Cuttlepunk guild

Ultima guild/city

Gyosha Mall/syndicate

Portal Seekers:

P.u.r.e: could only create invite on your t6 hunt channel, not general.

Edited to add portal seekers invite

1 Like

Thx for leaving aquatopia out.
:smile:

1 Like

I didn’t forget about you guys. Sorry buugi, moebius. I’m not on your channel so I couldn’t create an invite. :frowning:

To everyone else who will be replying the same thing @Buugi did:

My sincere apologies, but I’m not on your channels. Add your own links to a post on here.

there’s a permanent invite pinned in #public

1 Like

Thank you! Got ya covered

Find the knowledge section and familiarize yourself with the menus

Manage your expectations, it will take far longer to take full advantage of the game, than it will to reach lvl 100.

Pace yourself and always be ready to take advantage of resources. Those early collections will come in handy later on.

1 Like

That was kind of a joke.