:boundless:

:oort_r: :oort_e::oort_e::oort_e::oort_e::oort_e::oort_e::oort_e:

1 Like

I didn’t say it wasn’t but what he said was toxic if there had been some kind of discussion or topic or question on a update I can understand it.
On a different note @Redlotus lol

1 Like

it wasn’t toxic, I took it as a joke from the context, which if people are tired of hearing the same things over and over, forums in general are a bad place to be.

On topic, I would like us to be able to have more with the glyphs in game, I know there used to be “hidden” messages buried in people’s architecture in the past, not looked around in far to long to see if anyone still references these anywhere in the Known Worlds.

2 Likes

That doesnt really work all of fuzzy bears posts still show up with the title and the content just says
Ignored content”, what good is sticking some one on ignore if they can still bug you with the title of their posts?

:rofl:

1 Like

Me says everything I would in the post itself in title just to tick people off

P.s this is meant as a joke

2 Likes

hold your horses @everyone its so gear grinding to see that people get salty and offended so easily lately
that I’m a bit worried about humanity, see the thing is and this is the funny part, most people here are grown-ups and yet fuzzy is 13 and acts more of a grown-up than anyone around here. he takes it like a grown-up, just gives his feedback without being a little (you name it) I think everyone should just relax and stop attacking each other and in this case BULLY 1 person. because I noticed lately its more of a bully towards one person than ‘‘opinion’’

3 Likes

I younger than fuzzy (O.O)

That’s the reason I’ve been avoiding this thread @HOST . And all this forum drama

“I don’t need drama this season”

I’m actually 12 and will be 13 in a month and 11 days

Note that it is against the law in both US and UK to knowingly allow someone under the age of 13 to use online forums. James doesn’t seem to care, but don’t put yourself in harm’s way when you can avoid it.

Happens all the time though not saying anything other than that

Didn’t know this, cheers!

1 Like

And then there are people like me in past playing GTA with 7 :woman_shrugging: however, yeah its really a shame lately that everything you put in here can be so easily taken as some attack or whatever cause people being highly sensitive. You can’t open your mouth anymore that pisses me really off

Dude, I thought your birthday was last month?

I’m definitely not making a moral judgement or stating an opinion on the laws, just informing of laws that online communication platform owners have to protect themselves against.

2 Likes

what i thought thats why the age 13 mentioning xD

1 Like

Lol thought u all knew it was a joke
Someone make a meme of this to immoralities it forever

1 Like

Look, at least both Cooks and Fuzz are clearly humans that can handle interaction with other humans. Kudos for being wise beyond your years, and all that jazz.

At least neither of them is whomever it was that was clearly an adult pretending to be a young person … that was just … creepy weird.

No 13 year old person says stuff that is clearly racist / sexist / whatever, then (when called out on it) says stuff like “How would I know that it was something racist / sexist / whatever, I’m just a 13 year old boy” …

I had to leave when I read that response in the game.

Oh, and @BabyCookie … if you ever need help on Houchus I … and I’m online … tag me in, and I’ll do some boring building or mining stuffs! :slight_smile:

Grown ups arguing… Just stop. Case closed.

1 Like

I’m only 2 years old cause that my
Oortian age mwahahaha and I’m from Mexico @Rydralain chan were it’s legal no matter what age

3 Likes

:oort_r::oort_e::oort_l::oort_a::oort_x::oort_space::oort_p::oort_e::oort_o::oort_p::oort_l::oort_e::oort_exclaim::oort_exclaim:

:oort_start::oort_s::oort_h::oort_e::oort_e::oort_s::oort_h::oort_exclaim::oort_exclaim::oort_stop:

:radioactive:

2 Likes