Town not aligning with city

Location Alder, 1,614 1,543 65.

I cannot understand what now. Plenty of stuff built on and around and the beacon is aligned. Alignment of the beacon should be like a signature to opt in the city. Or a simple opt in opt out? I did it recently and it worked in one section literally 20 plots away but this build will not connect .

Bridging multiple settlements?

Maybe it’s the guild alignment?
If your settlement has a different guild alignment compared to the great city yours wil be seperated.
U can test this by removing the guild alignment and see if it becomes part of the great city. If it does make sure u align to the same guild. I’m pretty sure that’s the issue with yours

Are you able to post a screenshot showing the layout?

I can try

1 Like

If you need a hand i can swing by later tonight with the plot view on :smiley:

I have that but I’m not sure what it all means lol

1 Like

Take a screenshot and post it, preferably of any red areas around the build and between the builds/plots you are having issues connecting.

Ok will do! When I’m on tonight. :slight_smile:

1 Like

U sure its not your guild alignment issue?

No idea. Everything is aligned.

Straight head is the plots labeled as a town. Never had this issue once the beacon was aligned.

But like I said look at my message above

You could check if ur in the capital by removing the alignment then if it shows great city u know ur connected, now what u need to do is make sure that u align your build to the capital guild I think from what I saw u have the guild aligned just not the same guild as the great city capital and this means u wont connect to them as wel soooooo u need to make sure it’s the same guild.it can however be a faction of that guild it will stil connect you

If noone came by I will in a couple of hours to help
I could come and check for you

Lol. Man. Come if you like. I’ve been doing this a while. So for reason it’s seeing my plots up against his and not connecting. Everything is correct as far as guild alignment. And yes among all the first things I’ve tried BEFORE I ask for SUPPORT many times to verify I’m not missing anything I know of. It’s a cut and dry layout. I own a large stretch of land built up to his plots. All great city until it hits his plots. It’s Powermans. All of his other beacons are fine. He is away for a few days.

Lol and this is the most obvious reason. This is why I say before the beacon is aligned with the guild…

Did anyone come over to check this for you over the weekend? I’ve added some screenshots with the Beacon / Settlement Visualisation on so that the key information is also displayed.

The first screenshot shows where the character is standing in one beacon, similar to your own screenshot.

When I step over into this beacon, I can see that it does show that I have entered a Town from a Great City.

Also, I’m just going back to a line in your original post, where you said this:

Where is this other section?

1 Like

I’ve had no time to check it yet my apologies

Not far away where those big black buildings behind you in that pic to the left dal sherons meets all of hamma/uncivled alts. When hamma aligned with fireborn it added dal to the city. Which is weirdo because everything around dal was a great city. Prob was hamma had a single plot perimeter around his alts that was like a fence up against Dal.

These buildings here?