Toxics, flag all posts here!

I wanna show ppl how uncivil the community here is!!!

The Community here is nice

1 Like

What kind of toxics do you serve? Death by elixir, slide of hand, upside down stomach? :thinking:. My stomach has been upside down so if I buy your upside down one maybe it will turn it right side up? Toxics it is for me!

i mean toxic people. :-/ This is an experiment to see how toxic the community is.

But y tho

10 chars

Let me get this straight.

Youā€™re ASKING people to flag all posts.
You then want to call said flaggers toxic.

So helping you do something, is a toxic act? Iā€™m very confusedā€¦

not asking em to help. this is just an experiment to see how toxic the community is. nobody has flagged a post yet. so its going well

So when i throw my wallet on the ground and yell around at people: ā€œpeople, take my walletā€, and when people take my wallet, i have proof that my city is full of robbers?

This whole thing just makes 0 sense.

3 Likes

Well, there has been some weird flags thrown by an unknown member of the forum in a thread about opt-out recently, itā€™s was super odd and abusive. Maybe thatā€™s what Lunai is referring to.

Personally, Iā€™ve felt a bit harassed in-game lately by people coming to me too often and buzzing around me while Iā€™m busy building. They donā€™t mean bad, but they donā€™t have to come 3 times per day. Makes me want to just stay silent and ignore the visitor, at one point. ^^
Add that to the whole toxicity of threads like the one where someone yells at ā€˜trollsā€™ without naming them (which makes the thread toxic and useless for those who arenā€™t privy to the situation), or the multiple debate threads which were derailed to talk about one guyā€™s specific situation and how everybody is seemingly against him, and many insults being thrown in private messagesā€¦
Not to throw shade at them, but I dunno, it pushed me away, I havenā€™t played Boundless in more than a week.
It feels nice to get away from these things. Iā€™ll be back when a nice update comes out, like shields or stuff.

Tha is what i was referring too