Toys for in-game

I think having B alls to kick or hit around would be fun, people could make soccer fields or something like hockey with this concept.

Ideas so far-

1. oort-ba lls - Snowballs

2. ? - Hockey (for ice)

3. tag bows - tag with sling bows

4. Hopperball - gotta be played in the hopperdrome @Pseudonym84

5. tag - with grapples

6. any ideas for a game with the bombs? (hot potato, dodgeball?)

more to come

6 Likes

Pretty sure building a massive stadium would be even better if there is something to do inside!

2 Likes

yeah you get the idea

1 Like

or even play tag or whatever with slingbows, snowball fights, etc

1 Like

I for one am for the snowball fights, thatd be great. someones just trottin along and they get hit in the head with one, can also make forts just for that

1 Like

TagBows :smiley:

2 Likes

there you go, maybe if we keep this thread up it can be implemented. @james

sound good @james

1 Like

snoortballs

1 Like

Slingtag or tagbows?

Snoortballs or well…snoortballs is all it can be

@Xanotos, @Pseudonym84, @OmniUno, @Jeffrotheswell, @Spoygg, @Cookviper, @Initiols, @jesshyland @james, @luke-turbulenz

2 Likes

What are tagbows?

1 Like

You can use Hoppers as footballs (soccer balls). Just shoot them once then roll 'em around. They don’t get up until they stop moving. I guess the goal keeper of the losing team gets Team Rocketed off into space.

4 Likes

Yes! Tag bows. You get hit your it you turn red and have to tag someone els. Love it!

4 Likes

maybe we can move this up the chain. seems like great ideas. anything to keep people happy while playing boundless. you could go play snoortballs or tagbows while youre waiting on your crafts

2 Likes

keep the ideas coming!

2 Likes

I believe oort-ice, or oortballs is a better name for snowball fights, eitherway

1 Like

could also have another game like hot potato or dodgeball with the bombs they are making

1 Like

I massively support any and all of these ideas. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

ill add you to the list above for future references

2 Likes

We all play tag in this episode. They disabled grappling other players but plan to alow friends to grapple each other later.

4 Likes

nice maybe the can implement something for all of these, not so much pvp, but just friendly games.

1. oort-ba lls - Snowballs

2. ? - Hockey (for ice)

3. tag bows - tag with sling bows

4. Hopperball - gotta be played in the hopperdrome @Pseudonym84

5. tag - with grapples

6. any ideas for a game with the bombs? (hot potato, dodgeball?)

more to come

3 Likes