Trade items what is fair to ask for copper bars?

My son and I moved to Seginiakai (why such big weird names?) and I can get a enough coal and even some iron for my needs. I also find a lot of copper. I have smelted some of them to bars and have a smart stack. What would be a fair trade? I’d like to get some silver but don’t expect to match it, of course. What I am hoping to get is some silver so I can make items needing silver.

I’m sure we could work out a deal when I get on a little later, if you want. :slightly_smiling_face:

At my shop in New Leyden Market, Gellis, I buy copper bars for 5c and sell for 7c. Request basket always has 5kc, I top it up multiple times per day.

Access via PS Lamblia or Ultima HQ, and sell all that unwanted copper there, there are also baskets for all ores and bars, each kept topped up to 5kc.

I have seen some stores dotted about that sell at 4c, but very few, and I buy all their stock when I do! :grin:

I also have a shop there that sells all the metals, haven’t seen anywhere cheaper! :money_mouth_face:

Hey Janna
I’d happily help you out by trading some silver, or silver alloy for your copper.
Or I’ll even craft you some silver tools, if that’s better?
Let me know how much copper you have, and I’ll respond with a suggested trade.

I could also use sackcloth, if you have any spare too

I have visited your shop at the New Leyden Market several times, bought when you have what I need or can afford, lol. Silver, gold and titanium are ores I can’t get and it is expensive (for me).
Other things I am sure but those are the ones I need for my tools and other items.
Will visit there today. I have right now three smart stack of ore and the one smart stack of bars. I find a lot of copper when mining, LOL

I have one smart stack of copper bars and I also have three smart stacks of just ore, find a lot when mining and I don’t pass up any ore, just sometimes artifacts and small fossils.
I use silver in tools and I need it in other items I make, sliver bars or even ore would be of help.

will have to check, but plan on a mining and gather trip today, so will make sure I get plenty of plants to make sackcloth and even some cotton.

6c is currently the value.

its often better to sell the ores and coal apart :slight_smile:
They give you 1 coin or no coin for melting proces. But you can sell your coal for 2 coins.
So instead of 5 coins for the copper bars, you can get 5 coins for the copper and 2 for the coal.

2 Likes