Trade Spicy Beans For Rough Gems (round 2)

I’m open to offers, I’ll wait at least 24 hours before I grind these into paste.

To be clear though I can drop these into the basket at the iron fist and go buy rough diamonds 1:1 right now.

I really did sell myself a bit short earlier but I’m an occasional customer of Tonezone so happy to contribute to a good forge.

2 Likes

I fully anticipate farming to alleviate this bottle neck on surface resources.

I agree with the thought you were sending out there, it’s silly we bathe in gems yet grinding out beans or leaves is the chore no one wants to do yet no one is willing to pay for the time it takes to run around farming them.

4 Likes

Welcome to “The Bean Wall” :rofl:

4 Likes

It’s always been there though, that’s what’s crazy. It just hasn’t been exposed like it is now because there were just a few forgers/cooks for such a long time.

In a proper market, people would pay more for these items, the end product (brews/pies/gear/weapons) would go up in price as a result, but that’s not going to change any time soon I do not think. People are happy with the current price floor. Perhaps something will come about soon enough that changes the dynamic.,

1 Like

Beans, beans, good for your heart. The more you eat the more you would rather trade them for rough gem stones.

2 Likes

Hmm my hoarding seems to be valuable now. Started saving desert swords for no good reason a few months ago when clearing land for builds etc. 793 plants later, i should maybe sell em lol

1 Like

Yeah I got impatient.

It looks like we got the Golden Fist some action today though Tonezone’s basket is empty for now ^^

I dropped 230 of these in MassiveMorgan’s basket at the TNT megahub in Circarpous and bought myself 100 topaz (39c) and 100 diamonds (41c) for an effective rate of 1.15 beans per rough gem.

I’ll be in bed soon but I have 54 of these left, if anyone wants to hit 1:1 I’ll do another run tomorrow and trade for up to 216 gems. After that I’m going to start stacking up some pastes for my own future forging.

Plenty of opportunity for people that aren’t yet comfortable at higher levels here. These beans are actually worth more than gold right now. A lot more.

1 Like

It wasn’t me I swear! I only sold them 50 spicy beans.

Basket Refilled!!!