Trade Spicy Beans For Rough Gems (round 2)

Is this for your paste addiction? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m sorry if it wasn’t clear I’m offering the beans. I don’t forge.

ah sorry, so you have 135? or more in storage?

At this time I have 153 spicy beans. I’m 100% certain I could harvest 153 emeralds and amethysts (combined total) in less time.

There are standing offers for something like 2x the price of gold on these beans. This, then, is a sort of a market test.

To be fair i could have gathered these faster on a lower level planet. We’ll see how some miner/forgers feel about this offer.

I usually see spicy beans at 27c each, or there abouts…
not really looked at the price of rough anything lately, to be fair.
I do have 298 rough blink I’m not doing anything with atm though :slight_smile:

Quite a few offers at this price. I’d consider trading at 1.5 beans to 1 gem.

Hey I will trade you diamond, ruby, sapphire, or topaz at 1.5 beans per gem your pick

ATM I oddly have an excess of rubies. Happy to trade for diamonds.

153 beans for 102 diamond, where would you like to meet?

Come to the Golden Fist shop

Thanks Tonezone. Quick trade no BS.

Looks like I might have sold myself a little short though:

‘common’ loot lol

3 Likes

I have been stepping that basket up 5c every day, and still no one has filled it.

2 Likes

That’s wild! I have literally hundreds of spicy bean, next time I’m on my non-challenge character I’ll stop by The Golden Fist and “donate”.

2 Likes

Shhhh! Give it a couple more days, man!

2 Likes

Ok so I spent another 2+ semi-attentive hours on Refgar.

The promise:

The delivery:

And just so you know how AWESOME I am at this:

You can imagine the tears I shed every time i harvest a tier 1 desert sword with my Ultimate Umbris Lootstick from the Nixian Forge (C).

867 fibrous, 284 Spicy Beans. Anybody want to go 1 for 1? I’ll take your choice of gems.

Jeez man, I’ll give you a titanium axe for free if you’d like? Or two.

2 Likes

Very kind of you!

It’s honestly less “out of the way” for me to have the sapphire than the titanium at the moment. For the last couple of weeks all of my precious alloy and titanium have gone into cups and decor.

As for the umbris, that’s just how it goes for me. i have several loot stick options but really who wants to look at a stone axe all the time while something so beautiful sits in a cabinet?

I honestly wish I was adept enough to gather at the sort of rates @mayumichi publishes but these old hands just aren’t good for that. So every once in a while I accidentally click both buttons or just the wrong one heh.

EDIT:

It’s going to last a good long while

2 Likes

Excellent point about the loot stick. Currently, I’m using a diamond chisel as mine. Only cause I was in a rush and had one on hand. Normally, I use aoe diamond hammers for loot sticks.

Well, I’ll be online for a couple hours longer if you change your mind. If you do, I’ll even come to you to drop them off. Hahaha.

Same here, that man is a frigging machine! That’s how it is for me mining… I get totally jealous/bummed. Everyone walks out with smart stacks of gems, and after the same amount of time, I walk out with 200 at most. Its been like that for me since I started playing over a year ago. Just not that lucky I guess haha.

1 Like

Yeah that’s part of the point of this thread TBH. I spend a lot of time mining for metals and just gathering occasional gems.

But if I load up an atlas and shoot for gems, I can usually gather them faster than i can gather spicy beans. IMO that’s pretty rough balancing right there.

1 Like

Ahh… since they’re a bean, not a gem, they sell for less even though it can be more tricky getting beans than gems.

1 Like

I’m open to offers, I’ll wait at least 24 hours before I grind these into paste.

To be clear though I can drop these into the basket at the iron fist and go buy rough diamonds 1:1 right now.

I really did sell myself a bit short earlier but I’m an occasional customer of Tonezone so happy to contribute to a good forge.

2 Likes