Trading 25,000 refined iron for refined copper

trading 25,000 refined iron for refined copper
again saves me from doing the transformation.
thanks in advance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hmm not gonna chisel change it? Ill check my stocks when I log on next I might be able to help

1 Like

no one will transform this amount on blocks with a single hit tool…we need aoe transform ^^

4 Likes

So im no one :wink:

2 Likes

I rather not due to the work I got on the mall , but if I really needed too because I cannot trade them with anyone, I will do it

We do need that indeed, even tho I would transform them since I do need it :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I have no refined sadly just a few blocks. All i have is compact and machined iron (some stacks compact coper i think)

Transform bombs, please.

2 Likes

Transform machine , please :pleading_face:

1 Like

An old favorite :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

If you need help transforming it I’ll help if your placing all that

1 Like

i rather trade, and i don’t like to bother others with the work, i love to push my limits, so i will do it if i cant stop until done! but ill wait a few more days, since i got other things to work on too so no rush

thanks for your offer though sweetheart :heart:

1 Like

I wish I had that many to trade!

Why don’t you share it out to a bunch of people willing to transform it for you? If a bunch of people took 1k each it’d be done in no time. I’d help.

1 Like

maybe i do need to accept some help …

so anyone who wants to help (i provide transformation chisel you can keep after)
any help is really appreciated :heart: just how many would be able to help and how many ss would you be able to do?

i also got lots of machined i need transformed :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Judging from one of your other infamous posts, one idea to avoid transform chiseling all those blocks would be minting them and using that money to buy refined/machined copper…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I can swing by from tomorrow 2020-12-17T06:00:00Z and grab a couple stacks off you and see how it goes. Keep me entertained while I’m waiting for stuff in my workbenches to craft

1 Like

How many ya got left to transform? :grimacing:

1 Like

Do you need machined or refined

1 Like

It threw me for a minute but there’s two threads:

2 Likes

Lol ooh here a :cookie:

2 Likes