❤ Only 12 hours left! Trading Flowers for Hearts at Gyosha Mall - 6pm CST, midnight UTC === FREE Portal directly to the Lovestruck EXO opening from the mall at 7pm

:tulip::rose::sunflower:

Access Via:
PS Gyosha
PS Biitula (City portal on bottom)
TNT
&more

16 Likes

People are already coming in early…if you’d like

4 Likes

Darn it I’m gonna miss that one won’t get off work till 11:15 est tonight. I hope you have a big turnout like there was in TNT hub this morning.:tulip::tulip: for :heartpulse:

1 Like

If you all run out of flowers. Farm at the Hive! Really nice spot with 3 types of flowers in 1 area.

7 Likes

Was great fun :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Great find @Orrian :star::+1:

@j0kerfarm1 I’m sorry I missed the TNT one this morning. I didn’t get back home until late :slightly_frowning_face:

Hope everyone had lots of fun & rec’d lots of hearts :heart: We’ll be doing it again & again off and on until the event is over :blush:

12 Likes

i need to make sure to stay up long enough to come and trade flowers with everyone

5 Likes

It looks funny how my green figure runs through the third picture.
I took the trade very seriously! I think you can see that. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

It was a lot of fun. I thought it was nice to meet so many players.
I would also like to thank everyone who traded and will trade with me! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Haha @LadyGrey I wondered who that was sprinting across!
The purple Oortian in the second photo made me laugh too!

5 Likes

@majorvex took a good picture of me.

On the side was @LordBoogieBlue, probably I wanted to trade with his characters :thinking::joy:

@Trickyy90 Oh, yes. Someone else took this trade very seriously. Obviously more than I did :joy:

4 Likes

Yep, this here too - I fell asleep early, so missed this one… did take a selfie when I showed up later though, it is gorgeous, love the floor! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:frowning: awww …thank you

I was going to try to do one super late, but I had to go to bed. (Wasn’t feeling great for the past few days.)

Wondering what’s a good time for everyone today?

1 Like

Hope you feel better soon!! :frowning: Same boat here recently! I’m going to try to stay up and play late and not crash early today (haha though that sometimes happens even when I try!) so should be open to try to make any time this evening or night EST! :slight_smile: Thanks!

1 Like

i hope you feel better soon and im not sure its usually early morning for me because of time difference its like +11 gmt for me

1 Like

I’m going to be trading bouquets all weekend with everyone I meet and sometimes twice if they wait til I can get alt.:hugs::joy:

3 Likes

Going to trade today at the same time as yesterday and possible once more a couple of hours later :heart:

1 Like

Still trading flowers if anyone needs to

4 Likes

Great shot!! :smiley: Sorry I missed again - tried to stay up but Paka = :sleeping: lately. :flushed: I really love seeing all the gatherings for this - folks really into the spirit of it!

1 Like

Gonna have to wake up a bit early for this event and I shall haha :heart::joy:

2 Likes

It’s almost 3am…I should go to bed lol
Well guys @bucfanpaka @DrCyanide …tell me what’s a good time for you? I’m willing to stay up late to get other timezones in on the fun :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I need to go gather more flowers 1st though hehe

I’m in the US CST … usually on sometime after 5pm — I always stay up late…like 1-3am

1 Like