Trading for new players

Hi everyone. I’m a newbie, and loving the game. However I’m having an issue. I’m a gatherer/miner and have accumulated a lot of leaves, rock, ore etc and want to sell some to buy some better tools. Problem is, most of the hubs I visit have inactive request baskets, i.e they have no requests showing or do but say trading 0 for **c. Please could you tell me where is the best place to trade. TIA

Best for you would be to open a shop in one of the big malls, there is a market for stuff you can grind. Especially the leaves (fibrous leafe, inky leafe, fleshy leafe) and copper, some other things too.

1 Like

Alutech located on Arie if I remember correctly. Portal at Ultima eresho and a bunch of others but I can’t think of them off the top of my head, Moonies exchange in Ultima Eresho, Nova Gold has a request basket area. TNT megahub has a few shops with request baskets. These are all very active places with active people.

@AeneaGames @MrNiX @Larky @FlitzPiepe

Here’s a post about alutech with a link in there that gives directions to his place. Alu Tech - Sell & Buy / Elbwiesen - Mini Market / Mr Forge

5 Likes

Also if you have large amounts you can post here how many and what you would like to sell/trade for

Welcome!! :smiley:

My own favorites: Nova Golda, the Golden Fist, and the TNT store. The Reapers also have a few baskets on Alder I hit a lot, not too many but they pay well for a few things I get. Ultima has an area with a lot of baskets. I remember Legendville Mall having some buying stuff at good prices though I’ve not hit those in a little while.

2 Likes

I’m not sure how I go about that. I’ve visited Lees mall which has shop spaces available, do I just leave a message for him expressing my interest?

Thank you. :+1:

1 Like

Yeah that would work, you could also ask @ginabean if she has a spot available for you^^

Thanks chick, I will check them out

1 Like

Thank you. :+1:

1 Like

Hey @bigad9 head over to the TNT Superstore, any portal that says TNT we are just outside the hub.

We recoin very regularly, and we buy alot of stuff and soon even more.

We have great buying rates on ores and coal etc.

If you use discord be sure to join our server it’s pretty active and you can always find a buyer when in need.

https://discord.gg/hQkzQMf

2 Likes

Alutech and Nova Golda. Sure theyll have been mentioned but these are my go to places!

3 Likes

I’ll take a look later. Thank you.

1 Like

Oh the coal and ore shop on beckon as well. @RedY3 I believe is the one that owns it. Portal to it from eresho Ultima and aquatopia on beckon. There’s probably other portals to it as well but I don’t know them.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag and true its on Beckon. There are portals from

• PS Biitula Hub East side first ring left side
  • Aqua Hub on Beckon
  • Ultima Eresho Shopping Hub East side (behind row of trees)
  • DSK Galaxy on Pheminorum
  • The Hunt Hive (West side) first ring left of stairs
  • Tiggersville Hub
  • Doom 101 Shop in Duskmoor on Pheminorum
3 Likes

Also check out Duskmoor city center and Mall…lots of shops :grin: I have a shop there with request baskets that always have coin every day! Shop is called Ooh La La, I buy inky leaves, lamella, fossils, orbs, ore and combustion fractions.
Welcome to the Boundless family :green_heart:

2 Likes

illuminaugthy shopping center, q-mart in emporium nocturne, here you will find good prices, maybe the best in mining, concoctions and meals

1 Like

If you want to sell Fossils for i think best Price of all then you should come to Arie River Town Hub and then take the Portal Pyramids of Giza Plateau in the middle of the Hub . Pictures are below. If IT IS Not clear how to reach my Shop then ASK me to explain better .
You can contact me on

Discord Turrican2006#9854
Or
PSN Turrican2006

Buying:
Ancient Essence 3,5 c each
Small Fossil 5 c each
Middle Fossil 14 c each
Large Fossil 37 c each

Selling:
Ancient Essence 3,8 c each

Greetings

Turrican2006

3 Likes

There’s also a few spots available at Nova Golda Market…

4 Likes

Also keep in mind that if you convert the raw resources into other things through crafting, you can sell the crafted stuff for higher prices. I know you’re not quite at that point yet, so for now sell baskets and/or the Chrysominter are the best options; just don’t forget that you can use those raw materials to make wonderful things over time. Examples include using trunks to make sticks, sap and bone to make glue, fibrous leaves to make sackcloth, and ores to smelt into iron or copper which (when combined) make new hammers, axes, shovels, etc. You’ll need to acquire a Workbench, and extractor, and a furnace to make all that work though.

Now let’s talk about your current situation. Foliages rarely sell - they’re only used for a few things, and are extremely easy to acquire. Chrysomint those. Rocks sometimes sell, if you find shops that craft a lot of rock-based items but are not owned by a miner. You may need to Chrysomint them short-term. Ores do sell, hop from store to store and you will no doubt find someone buying them quite frequently. Same goes for fibrous, inky, and fleshy leaves. Wood is a toss-up, sometimes you find places buying it and sometimes not.

And I’ll put in an obligatory plug for PortalSeekers shopping hubs if you are looking to eventually open a shop. They’ve got lots of spaces available in Biitula, Grovidias Te, and elsewhere when you’re ready.

3 Likes