Trading my Rough Topaz for your Rough Oorts [2:1]

anyone :slight_smile:?
rather trade in bulks.

like 1000 topaz to 500 Oorts

lol at this rate, topaz will only be worth 25c in a month.

1 Like

Its whats its worth now tbh, i mean galan anyone?:tipping_hand_man:t3:

I can easily farm 2.5k topaz in an hour.

I wouldnt dream of farming 1250 oort in one hour though :sob:

I’m sorry ladies but am I asking for for a farming competition here?
let me tell you that al I see is that people use I very often! don’t think about what you can do what you want or how you do it, think also about how others do it don’t think about yourself I don’t give a rat’s ass how you play your game how many you farm or even if u steal, stop posting useless ■■■■ in other people’s threads thank you! there are hunters around to that don’t farm gems…

I have 150 oorts. will take 600 topaz for it.

sorry it seems you have posted in the wrong topic :slight_smile: this one is 2:1 not 4:1.
have a nice day

oh silly me, I thought this was the realistic trade thread. Imagine my embarrassment.

3 Likes

not a issue at all common human mistake not reading, you are not alone

:slight_smile:

Well,if you ever do come to your senses, I’d be happy to trade.

1 Like

No need at all to be so upset, i mean i didnt mean to tank your thread, we all need oort man i get it. But still this game has suffered from endgame players taking advantage of low level players and people pointing out that your offer aint good is nothing for you to become so enraged over.

Ive never complained when someone called out my prices, and other peoples ability to farm and gather is 100% relative to any trade request on this forum. Its a playerbased eqonomy after all!

Bottom line; no reason to resort to such anger and profanity.

anything else Tom?

Sorry :weary:
I failed at this.

Didnt mean to mock you for venting frustration.
If it came out like that then i cant fegin ignorance.
It was uncalled for.

i’m not frustrated nor angry/upset by any means just wish people would leave people’s threads/topics alone with their own gameplay experience unless its a help/support/guides topic

i’m done replying in here unless i see something useful