Trading post: Sap for Bones

My shop is on Lasaina, just the portal is in the Boori hub.

1 Like

I got Aenea on those, you’re empty.

1 Like

Just refilled with 14.4k more. I would bring them to your baskets but my internet connection here at work is horrible so i limit my travels to around my home beacon.

Man where were you hiding this weekend :rofl:

To be honest i just ran around and checked. I have nearly 13k bones, over 35k glue, and more bonding agents than the rest of the universe. At least, for sale!

TBH though I’ll give it a few hours and then probably come buy these too. I just started another batch of enriched bonding agent right now - I’ve made so much that essence is a problem again.

Not sure whether I’d rather mine for more fossils or farm sap, ATM I’m just running around being silly.

Sorry about that :grin: … but can say that the 14.4k I put in there as a refill will be all I have for a while as I do need to keep some for myself.

Bump. Glue stands are sold out and I’m actively looking to trade sap for bones again.

I also have baskets coined for over 50k bones at 2c in Gyosha Mall.

1 Like

YOURE WASTING 100,000 COIN ON MAKING GLUE?

1 Like

Not enough?

its too much! itsa mess!

ha!

Just for laughs, here’s a list from the last time i restocked my bonding agents:

3895 SEBA (22435 glue)
4824 EBA (13893 glue)
18800 BA (27072 glue)
13260 Glue

That represents 76,760 glue. Right now the shop is out of glue and getting low on bonding agent.

Since the new blocks released I’ve sold nearly 5 shop stands of plain glue and roughly two shop stands of bonding agent. Super enriched isn’t selling a lot any more but I’ve sold a few thousand enriched as well.

I’m hoping to make a bunch of storage at the next release so I don’t really want to restock the shop while I have less than 30k glue on hand.

Honestly no one is going to sell to my baskets right now:

But I did have some luck shopping earlier today!

Thanks to all the sellers, and I have over 30k sap on hand for anyone who has bones and wants glue without the selling/shopping/buying cycle.