Traveller Title?

After the recent topics on ingame titles I decided to check on mine.

And I was surprised to see a title other than Voyager there. As it would turn out I also have the title of traveller.

Anyone know what this is from/for?

Hadn’t seen it until today.

Edit: would be super cool if I could set this as my forum title lol @james

1 Like

4 Likes

:laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

according to james’s reply to me on discord, its not in the game yet.

1 Like

My guess would be that it has something todo with all the exclusive stuff ps4 players get that pc has no access to.

But it’s interesting that it also adds a title.
Does that mean it’s an account status and once I link a ps4 license to my account I can use the exclusive headpieces, etc on my pc characters?

Edit:
It looks like it has nothing todo with ps4.

1 Like

Pc has DDE just like PS4 and there is no difference between them.

1 Like

I also have that Traveller thing, and I’m on PC.

2 Likes

You aren’t serious right? We have one exclusive mask and get to pay a monthly subscription to PSN is we want to play Boundless. Is there some great feature I have overlooked?

1 Like

There are at least 2 head pieces that are not available on PC… which really annoys me since there were on the early access concept artworks and i was really looking forward to one of them …

Woot? Then maybe that’s the title of the base release version of the game and has nothing todo with ps4. (Like Explorer was for Early Access) :thinking:

That’s also something that I’m not ok with, since Boundless uses its own servers and other games that use their own servers don’t require PSplus like Final Fantasy 14.

The only one I know of is the Bulkhead mask.
What is the 2nd one?

Edit: unless you are talking about the head customizations?
However I wasn’t aware that there are any of those exclusive to PS4 if that is what was meant.

I know there’s one mask that was an EA thing which means no ps4 player could have it

1 Like

I’d gladly trade any PS4 heads and Masks for the ability to make Wayfarer’s Totem :grin:

2 Likes

Yes, I meant head customizations, sorry.

I’ve seen 10 and 43 ingame but can’t find them in character creation.

I can’t say for certain but I don’t think I’ve seen 43. Could be wrong. The one I know is number 2 which looks like 43 a little bit. Also not sure about the other one either. I’ll have to look later on.

if I'm not mistaken, these are the exclusives: