Trickyy and Paka's newcomer stuff giveaway!

Big thank you @Ratchel for all the iron hammers, they’ll be going up bit by bit, and are something that is definitely a big help, improvement over stone, when starting out! :smiley:

Love this community so much, bears repeating: you all are the best!! :+1::trophy:

3 Likes

I can donate some forged gem grapples for new players. Just been sorting out my shop and took down some of the lower ranking (but still awesome) ones. Better than just minting them haha

Lots of hookshot ones haha

1 Like

tenor%20(5)

4 Likes

Yup, that’s what Lamplight was like before I restocked haha! One hookshot enthusiast on a moped and tumbleweed.

Me. I’m the one guy :weary::grin:

2 Likes

I think I came across your place on my first day. Saw a spider, got scared, tried to whack it with a totem :joy:

5 Likes

D: There Friendly Spiders Dough D:

3 Likes

Thanks, very much appreciated!! :smiley: I think it is pretty important to get a decent grapple early on, learn to start using it… I remember taking a fairly long time before I finally started really using one myself, could have saved myself a lot of trouble if I had started sooner! :flushed:

3 Likes

They’re mostly harmless, just don’t make eye contact for too long… And steer clear of the blue dome :laughing: That’s where big mamma lives :spider:

4 Likes