Troll should be bannable?

I can’t take this thread seriously and think the thread itself is a troll thread.

1 Like

nope it not

Drag a creature to around another player and entice creature kill him. I think developers need to take this problem seriously.
@vdragon

How is this different than grappling someone into a pit to fall to their death or into a portal that does the same thing? Devs can’t design the game to be 100% grief proof. It’s impossible.

Anyone that can maintain at least 2 portals at once can grief anyone in the game. It’s not that hard. That’s just with portals and ignoring how you can use grapples to kill people.

This has to do with someone not making their build as grief proof as possible. If you don’t put a lock on your door or make it impossible for someone to grapple mobs into your place, it will never happen.

The player has to take responsibility for things that happen to them and not ask for the devs to step in every time something “bad” occurs. Just cause the game is easy doesn’t mean it needs to be 100% hand holding you the whole way.

1 Like

portal? not that it was dragged from out side my main shop, before i had a chances to react. before i get inside lock door. i died twice before i can run away
this nothing to do portal

Not in your situation. But you can grief and troll someone with portals just as easily as dragging monsters into someone with a grapple. I wasn’t even directly replying to you anyways when I mentioned portals.

ah yeah i understand

This kind of thing is going to happen. A lot of us joke around with each other and become better friends for it. I’ve lost count of the amount of times SePras has dragged me into lava. It’s funny. That’s my opinion of it. The person only brought the spitters once and they haven’t continued to bring them back, so they’re not trolling you and it’s not at all something we should rely on the devs to sort out. I would say brush it off and get back to enjoying the game :slight_smile: Sorry you got upset by it, not everyone is the same and we have to try to remember that, especially when we’re deciding where to lead our pets in future @BG2F4ce lol

1 Like

one is fine 2 of them splitter double trouble and died twice, not hey r bad but i wasn’t ready for them

1 Like

Totally understand :slight_smile:

If ya like i put some @BG2F4ce his home haha

lol only if it say