TROLLING badly

Im not gonna call out the perpetrators of this particular troll because we have names and pictures and even these folks give trolls bad names. Well because they got caught lol.

First rule of trolling is you know you mark and what irritates them before hatching a plot that just makes him chuckle. Thats not a troll especially when said person being trolled not only worked on said persons campaign but also got an autograph lol. (I know this is vague but anyone can msg me for details sorry rules here must stay within.) So what you did was far from harmful but it was the intention thats gonna be more issue for you then the person trolled. Second rule of trolling is dont get caught in the mid troll and run away and pretend your farming rocks, some of us have a mod that lets you see names further away, plus we clocked you in the sanctum too.

Im sorry to all the REAL trolls out there that this doesnt make you all look foolish im sure we got some intelligent ones that do a fine job.

Thx for you time Do better baby trolls lol

put your pictures here … at least we’ll know what you’re talking about :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

My popcorn is fresh… entertain me.

lol nope not closing this one lol good try though.

Pm me the pictures lol …

here is me the supposed troll show me your photos because I don’t understand at all what you are laughing at I was just going to look for rock to make my brick so leave me alone you harass me

like roaches they come out lol

no one said you? really it was you?

Bah …

We juste want understand :man_shrugging:t2:

Devs got this lol

I have already pm James … like i Said, we want understand :man_shrugging:t2:

yawn lol
Not Breaking CoC i know rules

Thats ok man… but if you want discuss … you can pm me :flushed:

ok whatever you’re looking for trouble

No its just funny and sad.

those who know Yamaska ​​know that they are good people

you are the troll in all his

1 Like

wasting my time with you😉

Yeah you should be playin boundless scurry on little ones.