Trying to get rid of a chrysominter coil

I’m a relatively new player and just started really understanding the complex facets to this game more recently. I watched a video of chrysominter coils being used to get a lot of coin so of course I thought that’s what I should be working towards. Just figured out that the major coin I was seeing was actually just because it was on a test server… so I feel pretty stupid lol. But either way I’m trying to get rid of it. I dropped 40k on it and that’s what I am trying to sell it for because coin is not abundant for me at all yet. I wouldn’t mind selling it for less than that, or trading it for Oortstones either. Is 40k even the going price for it? I only saw two for sale and that was the cheaper of the two prices

1 Like

You need the minter fully coiled to get the best out of it. Which will add 40c to every 100c you get. And you can make tons of coin off the minter you just need to feed it the good stuff like essence.

If you give me a few I’ll just give you the 40k and you can keep the coil.

3 Likes

A testament to our amazing community… take a bow!.

Being new is certainly a grind, but it get better and more fun the further you go. If there’s anything you ever need help with don’t be afraid to ask!

1 Like

Hey. I’m pretty sure I have your one characters cat named archer on my friends list. So you can use the powered minter in the guild storage at the tower of power. I added everyone when I built it. Btw. I like your store expansion at DK’s Legendville mall. :+1:

1 Like

Omg you are too nice! Is there any reason why you are giving away coin?? I appreciate it so much

Hey thanks!!! That’s awesome of you. I’ll definitely repair your minter if I use it

1 Like

Thanks! I’m finally starting to understand forging and some of the more complex parts of this game but it’s still fun for me

1 Like