(TTC) Terra exchange. Selling water blocks 10 for 1c

At the moment we are selling or excess water.
Selling price 0.1c per block.

Shop portals can be found on Lamblis hubs of Portal Seekers, Ultima and the Hubbit (Terra exchange).

You can also get here by using Dk,s tree (Terra).

If you like to use TNT use the main Antar VI portal and enter the terra hub wich will take you to our shop portals.

We won’t restock today and probably not tomorrow so come quickly if you need water blocks.

Come and get your blocks

Hello,

How are you?

What can we do with this “water blocks”. I’m new in this universe, and my friends and me try to create a farm but we can’t pick up some water to move it.

This block (water blocks) works like a water source?

Have a nice day.

Guild Aristo on Trung

1 Like

It works like a water source, yes

The main uses are as decoration and for farming with certain crops.

2 Likes

Ok perfect,

I’ll ask my friend (the farmer chef) if he would like some water blocks and If need we’ll come day at your shop

1 Like

Np have a lot of it and its still coming as we are removing a lot of water. We are just one third of the way with removing. And we will refill the stands regularly.

1 Like

You can use these bocks to place water where you want as purpose (farms) or as deco.

One (source) block of water also has if its allowed to do so (not blocked in) running water effects.

You can also place water blocks in chiseled blocks.

There is one thing water blocks aren’t transparent if they are placed above or below sea lvl (planets natural water lvl).

You can do the same with lava and fertilizers to.

You can also solidify them all.

Note if you want some exampless of how i used the blocks.
Head east from the Exchange to see the farms or head west to see project unknown (follow the bridge).

1 Like

We came yesterday to buy water. Very nice store and very pretty city by the way.

And especially very nice fields, it gave us ideas for our farm.

We will surely come back again soon to have a stock;)

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Always nice to hear.

And we won’t run out of water ^^ have about 100k in storage and still a lot more to come.
So the exchange won’t be out of water for a while.